Monday 14 April 2014

Introduction


So how do we begin !! For starters my name is Pooja and I live in India with my husband Aditya. We have been married for 5 years. We are a everyday vanilla couple in normal sense but inside my house I am the leader and my husband is my follower. It has not been the same for all these five years and how we reached this stage I will explain later. For now the purpose of this blog is to share our experiences and maybe coach & learn from other couples especially in India who are like minded. From the very outset I want to  make it clear I am not here to make any new relationships , just new friend !! We would like to keep our identities secret so no personal information but I will try to share some pics time to time where our anonymity is maintained.

Till Later

Pooja

No comments:

Post a Comment