Wednesday 5 August 2015

A tough week !! (Part 1)

Well not for me...but for Adi it was a week from hell !!!


I had told Adi that he will have to pay for the hell he put me through and pay it with interest..

Adi was scared but I knew that if this had to work I needed to put some planning into it..

I told him that this will happen but didn't tell him any time.. I told him to be ready and that it would come his way without any forewarning.

Well that any time was last week..

On Monday I announced that Adi that this week would be the one and that from today he loses all privileges as a husband and that he is just a slave for my pleasure...I told him that he needs to be follow some new rules for the week

1) He needs to be naked in the house at all times, except when maid is around
2) He needs to be silent at all times. The only time he will speak is when asked for a response
3) He needs to be prepared for something new everyday
4) He will be just an object for my pleasure and needs to anticipate my demands and needs
5) He needs to be on his knees and greet me by kissing my shoes when I reach home
6) He is my property and will be used and abused in anyway possible

Monday

I made Adi wear pink satin panties to work and told him that he needs to prepare dinner once he is back. When I came back I saw Adi was naked and immediately knelt on the floor and crawled to kiss my shoes. I told him that I was going to change and that dinner should be ready on the table. I came back 30 mins later and the table was set for 2 people. I then picked his plate and put it back in the kitchen. I told him to get on his knees and start massaging my feet while I ate my dinner. I left some rice and vegetables in the plate and put it on the floor and made him eat without his hands. While he struggled I berated him saying stuff like "Look at u dog...u are a wild dog and I know how to tame you.. After I am done you will just be a puppy... my obedient puppy..." I then got up and told Adi that he should clean the kitchen and come to the bedroom.. When Adi came I told him to kiss my feet as I watched TV. For the next 1 hr I totally ignored him .. When the show was over I asked him to go to the washroom and get my panties that I had worn through the day . When he came back I stuffed them in his mouth and asked him to get on his knees and start masturbating but not to come. He then started to stroke himself while I sat and played with his nipples. I then started to humiliate him by saying  "Look at you ..kneeling and masturbating at wife's feet..Pathetic". I warned him that as soon as he reaches the spot he must stop... He kept stroking while I pinched his nipples hard. He stopped as I knew he was reaching the climax.. I then asked him to start stroking again..He went at it and this time stopped much sooner..I made him go again and again for 15 more mins... I then removed the panties and asked him "Do you want to come" . He nodded yes..I then grabbed his chin with my left hand and jerked his right hand away and started to manhandle his dick with him right foot stroking it roughly. By now he was very sensitive and in pain immediately.. I told him that if he comes he will have to lick it immediately at which he nodded his head NO NO ..I then slapped him hard and said that he has no choice and that he will have to do it... I could see the fear in his eyes and I then told him to resume stroking and to come on my feet...  He came almost immediately..

I then told him " You Worship my feet..now is the time for some prasad (gift).". I then grabbed a fistful of his hair and pushed his head back. I then lifted some of his cum on my middle finger and asked him to stick is tongue out. He hesitated and I immediately pulled his hair that were in my fist. He promptly stuck his tongue and I slowly rubbed my finger on his tongue. I then just said "SWALLOW". He took his tongue inside and instantly had a gag reflex. I waited for a couple of seconds and then asked him to suck my finger dry. He immediately did that. Once he was done I asked him to go and clean himself up and then sleep in the other room.

Tuesday

In the morning I woke and went to the gym. I came back and immediately called Adi to the bedroom.
I was sweating like anything and quickly removed all my clothes. I then told Adi " You are my body slave and today I need to teach you what a body slave does. You will lick my body clean of my sweat . Now get started ." I told him to start with my hands. He had a defeated look on his face which egged me on. As he reached the top of my left arm. I grabbed his hair from behind and forced him to lick my armpit. Well to be honest I am a pretty clean person but even then after a gym workout anybody smells and I am no different. I made Adi lick my armpits and I knew he will revolt but surprisingly he didn't put much of a fight. I then made him lick my back. I thought of making him lick my ass but that was for another day. He followed that by licking pussy for sometime and then I made him go down to my feet and said " This is ur charan Amrit (Holy nectar). My sweat. Lick it clean" He spent a good 10 mins to doing that.
I then just pushed his head away and walked for my bath without any acknowledgement.I laid a frilly panty for him after my bath and went to office.

Rest of they day was normal. When I came back from office he was there on his knees and naked, I then ignored him for rest of the evening.

Wednesday


As soon as I woke up I yelled for Adi to come to the wash-room. I was anyway bursting and when he took 2 mins to come I was furious. I slapped him hard and told him to get naked and kneel down in the bathtub. I then climbed in and asked Adi to open his mouth.  I told him "Today is a big day Adi. You have licked my sweat, my charan Amrit. Now is the time for my other amrit (nectar). My PISS."
He knew what was coming and fear crept in his eyes. But he opened his mouth any ways. I bent my knees to aim for his mouth from 2 feet away and just let go. The initial splash landed on his cheek and then his eyes which he immediately closed. I  adjusted my aim and then it went in his mouth.
It started to flow down his mouth at which I barked "You better swallow it you dog or else "
He started to gulp but the flow was too much and it still started to flow down his chest and dick. Once I was done I asked him to come forward and lick me clean. As he did that I humiliated him saying" Look at you Adi. Licking my piss and cleaning me. My piss slave "

I had spent the last day drinking lots of water so I knew it will not be very repugnant. Also as per medical science the first piss of day has medicinal qualities so what the heck !!

I then went for gym and rest of the day was uneventful..

I will cover the remaining 3 days in my next post

As usual please share ur thoughts in the comments section

Till then

Luv
Pooja


P.S. - I just checked and the blog has had 50,000 visitors. A big thanks to all for your comments and encouragement !!

52 comments:

  1. Happy Days for Adi. Hopefully, he will start eating chewd food from your mouth and live peacefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh .very tough week for Adi..you did it perfectly without any forewarning..and earlier when we all readers gave ideas about rules last year on one of the post,keeping naked was problem at that time and you removed this rule..but now it became a rule finally..

    you had nice ideas to dominate and humiliate him....making him masturbating in front of you,and toughest was to lick the cum..and i this was done for the first time...licking the sweat and playing with his niples were new things..never discussed here,can imagine him,must be tough for him to lick the sweat.

    and golden shower was amazing ,you can do this more and more.....and yes i have also read and heard abt the medicinal qualities..
    overall very tough week for him and as always you did everything perfectly..Thanks for updating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! what a lucky hubby! Golden shower! being NUDE, licking his own CUM.

      Delete
  3. Nice to see you back. I could very well sympathise with poor Adi but the mistake that he committed was also BIG. Had to be punished. All the very best for both of you. Please keep updating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you back. It was really tough week for adi but it will help him become more obedient.Waiting for future post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done
    puppyboy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really mild -- and I don't mean that as criticism. I mean to say that OK, it's fabulous but please don't call it a "week from Hell".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its for his betterment to become a puppy for you. He is extremely lucky to get a superior wife who can train him and make him a better person. Not every girl can do this even giving the option. Some girl like YOU born to rule.
    I tried to convince my wife several times, but she was not interested and I got fed up.

    I feel jealous of Adi, he doesn't know what he got. He is a very lucky person. Wish I could have a wife like you.

    Do you have a plan to keep him on a leash? Here I found some great FLR picture. Hope you will like it.

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WsC6oVs1oJw/VBn_FtuVAMI/AAAAAAAABIg/SDIf2pqSOEY/s1600/mistrees-slave-eat-from-bowl-femdom.jpg

    http://everydaymalesubmission.tumblr.com/image/50969857862

    http://real-femdom.blogspot.com/2014/04/slaves-training-center.html

    http://38.media.tumblr.com/afdff273979e2545f5a8a3e6c3716e7e/tumblr_ndbsdyOyz31rm35woo3_400.gif

    Waiting for the next update. Thanks.

    -Sudip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sudip. Have you replied to my blog earlier or first time reader ?

      Delete
  8. Adi is not poor boy he is delighted with a mistress like puja which you will not able to find in country like india....and if you will introduce femdom or devotional sex to your wife...she may think...you are going mad...or a silly husband...further try may lead...unwanted conditions in your married life...however serving her without let her know could be a nice way to start this.....JS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post madam, its very nice to treat your men like this. It truly let us know how powerful women are. From my experience i must say that drinking urine is a difficult abd humiliating thing. It sounds kinky but very hard for your man. I truly hate this but my girlfriend insist it as she knows that i dont like it. My girlfriend always piss on a mug and give it to me to drink. So that i wont spill any and it is more clean and healthy. I suggest you to do the same every morning. Let him start his day with your piss.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great psot madam. Can't wait for the day Adi starts eating his breakfast from your divine ass

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post mam . Waiting for further updates soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to know this type of blog exists. We just came across to your blog and liked it so much.
    We started a blog on our own. Here is the link

    http://indian-femdom-lifestyle.blogspot.com/?zx=437f47e14cd6801a

    This is Ankita and Puneet living in Femdom relationship. This is little different than FLR or WLR. Being a sadist I like to punish and degrade Puneet routinely. We love it over only FLR relationship.

    Thumbs up to your blog. Keep up updating it. Wish all the success for this lifestyle.

    Regards
    Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  13. In future males will be our slaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah.. But i want to be one in present. make me one. Contact- armaan.devil @ india . C o m

      Delete
    2. Yes. You are correct Divya. Very soon this lifestyle will be everywhere in India. I'm Puneet and slave to my wife. I worship and obey her comepletely. Please check our Femdom lifestyle blog to know more.

      http://indian-femdom-lifestyle.blogspot.com/

      Thanks

      Delete
    3. Slaves is too much ..but dominated for sure

      Delete
    4. Slaves is too much ..but dominated for sure

      Delete
    5. I like the way you distinguish between the two. Specifically in the indian context, most blogs end up degenerating into cheap and vulgar narratives. At least so far, you have managed to maintain the quality of content.

      Yours humbly,
      NR

      Delete
    6. Thanks NR

      Inbox be

      Pooja

      Delete
    7. Done!

      Yours humbly,
      NR

      Delete
  14. for the next step you have to make sure he smooth and hairfree all the time , make sure he is waxed from head to toe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mam Please give us further updates.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was very nice post. Eagerly looking forward for rest of the days.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pooja,

    I have some really good suggestions for you. I've listed them down and due to the character limit on here am unable to post them. Do you have an email that you use for this account where I can mail them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whacko

      You can email them to me at psehgal79 at gamil

      Luv
      Pooja

      Delete
    2. Ready to be ur slave mam, i just loved this story

      Delete
  18. I guess public humiliation is best way to enforce your complete authority.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking forward to your next post, very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very Nice Post . Eagerly waiting for next 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i also want to become a slave for a woman...please make me....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mam Please Post!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Mam its really great blog i'll follow now on...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hope evrything is fine mam..waiting for update.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Pooja,
    your posts are very interesting and a big inspiration to any husband out there wanting to submit to his naturally superior wife. (I have already started submitting to mine, my obedience is growing by the day and your posts have only made my determination stronger to submit, to yield and surrender to what is truly a better way of living.)

    I'm sure there are many amongst us looking forward eagerly to new posts. Hope that as the months and years proceed, you will succeed in finding new ways to punish and dominate Adi completely. Adi, if you are reading this post, you should know how lucky you are. Work hard in finding new ways to please and worship your goddess, you should feel privileged to be under the feet of such a caring and beautiful wife.

    As for the goddess herself, wish you more success and good health!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anon

      Update more on ur experience and share with others

      Luv
      Pooja

      Delete
  26. Looking forward for your post... Is there a problem? Its so long you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Its been ages since you last posted is Adi not happy with your life style or you simply changed lifestyle to normal Indian wife

    ReplyDelete
  28. Long time no post.

    ReplyDelete
  29. hi madam
    i went through all your posts and i am really jealous of adi to have you as his master.
    great work maam
    thanks,
    leela

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi,

    Really your husband is lucky, I am quite surprised and speechless ..... great going.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Dear Pooja

    I tried commenting yesterday but it didn't work for some reason. Recently came across your blog and I love your posts...especially the rituals! My wife makes me observe fast on religious festivals and I pray to her for blessings by touching her feet. Pleasantly surprised to see that others are well settled in this approach to marriage.

    V

    ReplyDelete
  32. Maam

    There is one more punishment when you can make a fellow slave your personal dressing table and it is very easy and cheap.

    Take three Clothespins, and put one on the end of his erect cock and tow on each of his nipples.

    Take a small piece of rope and tie his balls tightly so that he cannot come.

    On the pin on his cock, tie another smalll twine and pull it up till it is horizontal. Take tow smaller pieces of twine and tie on it the pins in his nipples and then tie it tight to the twine from his cock head so that a nice Y is formed. Now Adi has to wait with your lingerie on each of arm of the Y.

    Two more Clothes pins from his balls and a twine looped will serve as a rest for your Heels.

    You can get a small plastic boat like road side vendors use for Bhaji and all and have Adi make two holes at each end and tie a twine to it and the other end to clothespins which are pinned to the underside of Adi's nipples. The Boat will serve as a stand for Adi to carry your lipstick nailpolish etc.

    And your living mobile dressing table is ready Maam.

    And even otherwise with the Clothespins on his cockhead and nipples and his Cock held horizontal make Adi do all the House work and after the first time, make him fit it himself on command.

    I hope you like this.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Using rattan cane for punishment

    ReplyDelete