Monday 24 November 2014

Starting a new chapter

So after the last talk I had with Adi , I could see the discomfort on his face as I had still not replied to his proposal. But then I was just being wicked .In these 2 days I teased him a lot. Not the sexual kind of teasing but the one where he was not sure if I had implicitly agreed to his request or was still contemplating. As it was the weekend we had a lot of time at home and I used it to get a lot of tasks out of the way. Multiple times I would it seem be ordering Adi to do something followed by a polite "Please" that would make it more of a request than an order. Adi was restless and I was enjoying it..I wanted to do this on my terms and not his and what better way of making him realize this but by leaving him hanging there without a clue...

On Sunday morning Adi surprised me by giving me a wrapped box. As I opened I found it had a nice pair of sexy 3 inch black open toe heels.He knew the kind of love I have for heels and he was trying to please me .Nice !!!!!!

By Sunday evening I knew time had come and a decision was to be made. We were watching TV and Formula 1 was on. Adi loves the race and I knew this was the time to hit it right. I think when the race had just started I switched off the TV. Adi looked at me and I said "Adi we need to talk". His eyes pleaded if this was the right time and I held firm. He melted under my gaze and then sat cross legged on the sofa. I then asked him what was it that he needed from me. He hesitated at first and then explained the emotional roller coaster he went through the last couple of weeks. He explained that initially he was happy but then he started to miss the closeness we had before. He said that he was torn apart to accept that he liked being controlled but then once he had accepted the truth he felt peace and wanted to start over again. After listening to him pour his heart out like this was heartwarming and my love for him grew 4fold. Till now it was only me who was fulfilling her fantasies and now when we both wanted to the same thing I was much more assured. I then told him that i was going to ask him something before I made my decision. He nodded "yes"

Pooja- Will you accept me to be the leader in our marriage and promise to obey me at all times with no questions asked ?

Adi - Absolutely Pooja

I then asked Adi to get up and get naked and sit on the floor in front of me. Adi immediately stood up and started to undress. I also removed the shorts I was wearing and was now only in my panties waist down.
As Adi settled down I started to tell Adi that going forward we are going to be in marriage where I come  first and my needs will precede his. I told him that now this is going to be a full time arrangement and not like the one we had before. I told him that I still value our marriage and privacy and would like to keep most of that but he will have no say if I decided to put him in his place in front of others. I then explained that we will have general rules that he will have to follow and that there will be punishments .
I then handed him a paper telling him that here is a list of rules and punishments that he needs to adhere by. I also informed him that this list is still work in progress and will develop with time.
This is what I had written till now
General Rules
1 You accept my authority as the head of household
2  You accept to love respect and always obey me
3  You will be faithful to me and not do any masturabation or any sexual activity without my permission
4 You will accept my decision as final. When needed I will ask for ur opinion but at the end I will be the decision making authority
5 You will always put my pleasure above yours..
6 You will do all the work I allocate to you without any questions.
7 I can punish you anytime anyplace and you need to take it without any questions

I then told Adi that there should be some rituals that he needs to follow. At this Adi looked up confused . I told him that these rituals are to reinforce my dominance over him and to remind him the relationship we have. I told him that I am still not complete with the list of rituals but here are some that he needs to follow from immediate effect

1) He needs to remain in panties or naked whenever we are at home alone
2) He needs to always kiss my feet in the morning and before sleeping and take my blessings ( a reversal of what happens in a typical indian marriage)
3) He needs to shave his dick  and cut his pubic hair once a week. (At this Adi started to protest at which I just looked and he went quiet :-) )
4) He needs to wash all my lingerie by hand at the end of each day
5) He needs to clean my pussy after the first pee of the day.
6) He needs to wear panties to office and only exception would be a medical reason
7) He needs to do polish all my shoes ( I have over 30 pairs) once a week.

I then asked Adi if he was ready to start a new chapter in our marriage and Adi replied that he would love to. He then bent forward and started to kiss my feet to prove his acceptance. He continued to kiss for 5 mins laying soft kisses on toes when I remembered something,. I asked Adi to stop and asked him to bring the heels he had presented to me in the morning. While he was gone I removed the panties I was wearing and was now only in my T Shirt. When he came back to room , I asked Adi to put the heels on my feet. Adi then knelt down in front of me and carefully started to put them on. When he finished I stood up and I could feel a rush of power . Standing in front of Adi with my hands on my hips with him kneeling staring at my feet I felt AWESOME. I then grabbed a fistful of his hair at the back of his head and yanked his head up and asked " Adi , do you know what these heels at my feet represent ? "
Adi was confused and had no reply.
I then got in his face and said " These heels represent your free will & your soul that you have surrendered to me today and they also represent you and your place in this marriage which is under my FEET."

I then pulled his head near my pussy with his nose just brushing against the hairs of my by now wet cunt. I then said " This is ur new MASTER and you need to obey all its commands and remember that you are inferior to it all times. Now go ahead and give proper respect to your new Master" This was a replay of what Neha had did to Adi and Adi knew what was to be done. He planted a kiss on my pussy lips and started to suck. After a couple of mins I lied down on the sofa and asked Adi to get down to work. He started to kiss my feet and remove the new sandals. I asked him to stop and leave them on. I then ordered Adi to suck on the heel of the new sandal and he opened his mouth to take the right foot's heel in. As he sucked the heel I told him that he should imagine the heel as a dick and try to make love to it . I then teased him that he is great cock sucker whore and that maybe he needs a good fucking like a slut he is . I could see that all this dirty talk was humiliating Adi but I could also see his dick all hard. At this I removed my heel from his mouth and grabbed his dick and started to suck. Adi started moaning as I took his balls in my mouth and sucked on then. I then laid back and guided his dick into my wet pussy. As we built towards an amazing orgasm I started to talk dirty again calling Adi names and threatening to punish him if he came before me. Luckily we both had a near simultaneous climax that left us both dazed. As Adi started to pull out of me I had a devilish idea. I know I am expanding the boundaries of my marriage and this was the perfect opportunity. I put my middle finger below my pussy and immediately some sticky cum landed on it. I pulled my finger up and asked Adi to open his mouth. Adi has always repelled at the idea of eating cum and started to refuse. He started to plead and beg. I kept quiet for a minute and then with my left hand grabbed his head and said
"WILL YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH OR NOT ?" Adi could see in my eyes ad voice that I will not relent and reluctantly opened his lips. I started to rub my finger on his lips slowly pushing it in for him to stuck. Adi stood there paralyzed. I then stopped and just said "SUCK". He then with a very unwilling mind started to suck slowly. I then pushed his head in a up and down motion to make him suck the finger completely. I then removed my finger from his mouth and said "SWALLOW". Adi took some time but then started to swallow. He had a gag reflex once but then managed to gulp it down.

WOW THAT WAS AMAZING

I then asked Adi to thank me properly for the wonderful orgasm and he immediately went down to my feet and started to kiss my feet and sandals. I then got up and brought Adi up and hugged him.

I know we have started a new journey and I am very excited now as now my partner is with me. Let us see where it all takes us..

P.S. I am still struggling with punishments for Adi and would welcome suggestions on that front. I need things that are humiliating and also reinforce my dominance,

Till Later

Luv Pooja







9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Well done. Remember to be kind and maintain the intimacy between you two.

    Love your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, excellent update..and great and i would say perfect start for a new beginning..
    liked all the rules and rituals......'''Standing in front of Adi with my hands on my hips with him kneeling staring at my feet I felt AWESOME'''...this was perfect dominant female way..liked it..
    i could imagine things happening in front of my eyes as you wrote it brilliantly too..
    and yes it was something new and good idea that you asked him to suck the heels and make love its a dick and teasing him that he is a good cocksucker...good idea .
    and yes as you started that cum eating part,its good, slow and good start..i knew its going to be difficult,later on you can feed himmore as you wish..
    reagarding punishment :- 1. it can be nude murga punishment ( time you can decide, 10 minutes will be enough, not easy)...2.litle ass spanking( not too hard but still as you wish, its up to you)....3.standing at the corner of room for half an hour with face towards wall ( nude).....4.not allowed to cum...5.be on all fours position and stay there for some time spreading his ass (time you can decide as you wish)..will try to post more.
    keep updating .Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a very powerful (and arousing) description. Thank you for sharing it.

    Be careful with anything that touches on homosexual feelings. Some men respond very well. Others are repulsed and it can destroy a marriage. I don't know Adi, but be careful. I'd suggest that you mention things (like sucking on a heel like a cock or pegging) and see what his cock tells you. If he's limp, don't pursue that avenue! If he's hard, you know it's safe. (How do dominant men know what turns on their female subs since it's hard to see wetness?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The idea was to humiliate Adi by calling him a cocksucker. I think I didn't see too much into the homosexual aspect of that. Well we had great sex afterwards so I guess I dont have anything to worry about but I guess I need to be a little careful. Thanks for posting
      Luv Pooja

      Delete
  4. Well I am not much into physical aspect of the punishment so spanking is not something i will enjoy inflicting. Need some other way to punish him

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi pooja, for punishment you can slap his face any time or anywhere you want, if you like you can spit on his face for his mistakes, make him lick your spit from the floor,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I love how you make him kiss your feet and suck the heels of your new sandals! I like it that you make him kiss your feet daily and that he has to clean your shoes and sandals once a week. Your idea that your new heels represent his surrendered free will and soul, which belong under your feet, was brilliant!

    Please keep posting!

    ReplyDelete