Monday 20 April 2015

What's in a name ?

Yesterday I was watching a rerun of the famous Games of Thrones Season 4 (readers who haven't seen GOT, would recommend it strongly ) and I saw a character called Theon Greyjoy who is captured by Ramsay Bolton and tortured to a point where he is emasculated , his will broken and he just becomes a slave to Ramsay and doesn't escape his captivity even when given an opportunity to !!

Well I don't say that I want to break Adi's will the way they depicted in GOT as that is just not my style but what struck was the name Ramsay gives to Theon at the end of the torture, "REEK".

From then on whenever Ramsay said "Reek" , Theon's response was that of a slave.

And then an idea clicked, I have no specific name for Adi when we are in the zone alone and even when I am humiliating him I just use abuse words like "A**h***" or its Hindi equivalent "G***U".

I thought we should have a name that as soon as I call it Adi should leave everything and get into the zone. A name that when called means I am assuming the dominant role and he is just a sub.

But what could be that name ??? I tried thinking but cannot conjure something that is a home run..

So I am asking my readers for a name for my husband that he is worthy (or unworthy) enough.

Also on the same lines I want a name for myself that he should call me by when I use his new name.

I don't want the run of the mill stuff like "Slave, Slut, Mistress, Queen or Ma'am".

Something different and unique

Can you help ??

Till Later
Luv Pooja

14 comments:

  1. Hello Pooja:
    I am very pleased that you have continued/increased your blogging. You write with great honesty and I appreciate it and you.

    I can think of two paths for naming you. The first would be for him to call you "Most"...as in most worthy, most holy,most beautiful...etc. The second would be "pukka sahib" or "Raj"" denoting your control over him.

    For your boy....you could go with either a humiliating female name, like one of your aunties, some name you could "accidentally" call him when visitors are over, ...or you could call him an emasculating name like "tiny" for his penis or "tongue (if that is the favorite part he uses on you!)...again, a name that you could "accidentally" use when others are around.

    I love your everyday control you have used (drinking, etc). I know you prefer not to use corporal punishment. I would like to offer the idea of using the threat/use of woman's makeup for punishment. Making him put on clear lip gloss or a little bit of woman's perfume would allow you to tease/taunt him, but still keep it under anyone else's awareness.

    In any case, thank you for writing!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike

      Thanks for ur suggestions and appreciation

      Luv
      Pooja

      Delete
  2. i havent seen GOT.but i understood your point ..as you already asked for something unique and different will think over it. and share as i get ideas...but right now i can say you can use the word ' ''mr. Pooja'' or mr ''your sirname''..mrs Adi..or 'boytoy' .


    and in the comment above as Mike said..those are also good ideas..

    will share more ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are asking the wrong people. My suggestion is you put Adi to task and have him pick humiliating names till you like one. Have him write a list every day/week and have him read it loud. Ask him to explain a few. No good attempts would lead to punishments so the problem may be solved quickly solved with little effort.
    ==R==

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a unique solution but removes the element of surprise !!

      Delete
  4. Dear Pooja

    I have recently discovered your blog and find it very refreshing.

    I think anonymous is heading in the right direction, asking Adi to let you know what he finds humiliating will save you a lot of time.
    After all one man's humiliation is another's pleasure.

    Keep up the blogging, I loved your story about the dance routine for the Tarantino vampire movie.

    Kind regards

    M. Toads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pooja,

    No updates from you since long time. Are you extremely busy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Long time no post Pooja. Really missing an easy to read enjoyable author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently found your blog and found it intresting. I think names that sound silly and feminine will be perfect. Like pinky, chinni, tikky etc.. Or what about dicky or dixy.?... Btw when my girl want to be dommy she call me bitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the name Dicky... I might take that one up !!!

      Thanks for ur suggestions ..

      Luv
      Pooja

      Delete
  8. I call her G or Sunie {please listen) and she calls me Monu. This is a turn on for her as I can not call her by name. This, I think, is a genuin role reversal.

    ReplyDelete