Friday 17 April 2015

Subtle Domination - Drinking

As mentioned in my previous post there are times when you don't have to be over the top with ur actions to show that you are the boss. Sometimes small gestures go a long way to enforce that I rule Adi's world and that he needs to defer to me for all his decisions.  Let me demonstrate with an example.

Adi & myself both enjoy to have a drink or 2 on occasions. He has been an active drinker through his college days and knows how to hold one . Infact he told me once that his batch mates used to call him a "Tanker" which meant he has humongous capacity. While he enjoys his hard core Old Monk I am more of an occasional drinker enjoying my wine and cocktails and sometimes Bacardi Breezer or vodka . While I am not a heavy drinker I can hold my own in front of Adi. We have had a lot of parties at our place where we all lay wasted after all night drinking sessions.

However the problem comes when we have to go out. Now while I enjoy to drive I rarely allow myself behind the wheel after a couple of drinks. Before we had FLR this was always a pain point as more often than not I had to sacrifice and be the designated driver between the two of us.

Well not anymore !! This new year's we had a mega party planned at a friend's farmhouse in Mehrauli. On the way Adi was excited as he was going to meet a lot of old friends and they had plans to drink the place down. Well surprise Adi. While I was driving to the party I calmly told Adi that he is going to be the designated driver for the journey back. I could see the blood drain from his face. I knew he wanted to protest but was conflicted. Instead he went quiet. I waited for a min or 2 and then remarked " What hapd Adi . Cat got ur tongue ?". He kept quiet. So I teased him further " I think you should be happy that I am giving you a chance to sacrifice something for my happiness. Shouldn't you ?". He replied " Yes, Pooja. I am happy" . Rest of the drive was spent in silence with me smiling and Adi sulking quietly.

Well the party was a blur as I had a blast getting wasted. Adi was allowed only 2 Pegs and had to spend rest of the night drinking Red Bull. When the party ended, Adi drove me back but I could feel that while I was still smiling Adi too had a changed demeanour. No longer was he sulking but had a contend smile on his face. When we reached home Adi quickly got out and ran to my side to open the door. As I pushed my feet out of the door. Adi bowed down and kissed my boots and said  " Thanks Pooja for giving me this chance. Seeing you so happy has made my day". Hearing that I felt proud of myself . I was pretty drunk but in my senses to see that it was quite a major achievement in our relationship.

As we went inside I settled into the sofa and asked Adi to get a bottle of Bacardi from the kitchen. Adi was confused as I was already pretty drunk. but complied. As he came back I saw he had the bottle and two glasses. I told him we wont be needing the glasses. I asked him to give me the bottle and remove my shoes. As it was December I was wearing my ankle high boots. Adi removed the right one first and then the sock. I asked him to then lie down on his back. under my feet. When he settled down I opened the bottle I placed my big toe inside his mouth and let the bacardi flow. I had seen a scene in a movie with Salma Hayek and I had replicated the same. Well movie and reality are different and drinking neat on the flow is not really that easy and Adi started to cough after a initial sip or two and splash was making the carpet all wet. So I stopped and improvised. I picked my boot and poured the Bacardi inside and handed it over to Adi. He knew what needed to be done. He brought boot to his lips and started to drink. Well this made me very horny inspite of being drunk. Adi was sitting cross- legged in front of me and I started to mash his crotch with my right foot. I told him to stop and get naked. Well he complied in a flash and then I resumed playing with his dick with my foot while he drank his fill. When he was done I got up and asked him to bring a towel. I removed my jeans and panties and then laid down the towel and lied down. I then poured some Bacardi on my pussy and it tingled. I then commanded " Lick It" and Adi drove right in with all his excitement. I was already so wet and orgasmed in no time. I then asked Adi to clean up while I went into the bed room for my sleep. 

So what started as a small gesture of FLR ended with a full blown orgasm for me and we both were happy and the relationship progressed a lot forward. 

What do my readers have to say ? Do you any such subtle gestures that put you or ur husbands in a complete trance ?

Do Share

Till Later
Luv Pooja

9 comments:

  1. We have an in-refrigerator water dispenser. I was recently filling a water bottle for my wife and holding the bottle against the spout. It's easier to make sure it doesn't spill that way. She told me not to touch the spout with a used bottle as it would spread germs. She told me I should get down on my knees so I could see to do it properly.
    The next time she saw me doing it the "wrong" way, she just pointed to the floor and I knew to kneel down while filling her bottle. Of course kneeling for her get's my submissive going, so now when I kneel to fill her bottle I actually get sexually aroused.
    mrbill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an excellent example. Now even a simple task like kneeling is linked to ur Mistress's domination. I have a bad habit that I don't hang my clothes after changing. This was a source of conflict when I used to leave my worn clothes on the bed or floor. Adi used to make a face and we used to fight. Now I have told him that it is his job to pick up anything that i leave behind and he has to do it immediately. He has been doing it for past couple of months but the challenge would be to sustain it long term. Will have to ensure that it doesn't loose steam . Striptease maybe :-)

      Till Later
      Luv Pooja

      Delete
    2. After we shower, my wife always leaves her panties on the floor for me to pick up and bring to the bedroom. She generally takes everything else, but she knows I enjoy picking up her panties for her.
      I frequently remove her shoes for her and she sometimes sits and wiggles her foot as a sign to me that she wants me to.
      I also dry her feet after showering and then kiss them.

      Delete
    3. I know that some writers say that a good submissive just does things without reward or reminders. I agree with you though that this can loose it's steam or novelty after awhile and just become drudgery. This means that the dominant may need to work some to make it "fun", but isn't it really a game we play to make our relationship more exciting?
      Any good relationship requires effort by both parties.

      Delete
  2. are you physically superior to your husband?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No more subtle domination cases or ideas readers ??

    Please share , don't be shy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think now Adi knows what is to be done and he has settled into the role and relationship ..and you are right mam that the relationship progressed a lot forward..the way he opened the door and kissed the feet and shared his feelings and thanked you..
    i dont have experience right now..but iam ready for my future experiences.:)..but more ideas can be for watching movie out,fulfiling his any desire/ or during shopping it can be..or any watching tv program,as you described in earlier post about cricket..but mam please share about that semifinal also...
    liked the post...keep updating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the part where you made him lick your pussy filled with alcohol. Really great post; loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the part where you made him lick your pussy filled with alcohol. Really great post; loved it!

    ReplyDelete