Wednesday 1 April 2015

Subtle Domination - Cricket

When I started this blog one of the main objectives was to share thoughts on a marriage where the relationship is more female led in the real world. I say more because an absolute female led marriage is a myth. Most of the blogs that I read earlier advocate  a "whips and chains" type of 24/7 relationship which in the real world might work for a short time but in a long run is unsustainable and will fizzle out eventually. I learnt the same the hard way and had to take steps back to ensure that me and my husband have a long and fulfilling life. We are husband and wife for most of the times and  a master and slave only when necessary. I am not here to break my husband and crush his will.

However what I do need is a husband who puts my interests first before his. It is a simple need and one that Adi has to accept voluntarily that I come first every-time even when that might be opposite of what he wants.Once that is achieved I don't have to draw elaborate plans and schemes.

There are subtle things that he has to do through the days that remind him of his place. At times I need to and do reinforce my domination through punishment or just because I want to. However those times are limited and infrequent. If I go hammers and tongs with a dominatrix attitude all the time it will drive a wedge between our marriage pretty soon. The small things I test him with and his sacrifices to keep me at a pedestal increase my love for him and vice versa. Let me elaborate you with an example.
India is a cricket crazy nation and that craziness percolates to my husband as well. To gauge his craziness he is one of those who rose at 3 AM to watch those matches in Australia and that too on my terms. Last year I had put a limit to his cricket watching but then well last month the World Cup started. Adi and I had a discussion and we decided that if he has to earn watching the matches he needs to give something back. I told him I will decide what that would be and he will have no say in it, For match 1 (India- Pak) , I told him he will have forego his orgasm and throw the dice again to get a new number. He was already on Day 5 and so had a huge risk to take but he had no choice and threw a 7 so had to a week more. Well as it happened the Match 2 ( India - SA) coincided with his orgasm day. So I told him that he will have a ruined one if he wants to watch the match. He had a conundrum but eventually gave in and I had fun ruining his orgasm. Now here is where the devil in me rises. The match started early morning 9 AM or so and Adi has to watch all the matches wearing my used panties from the last day. I think it was India who batted first and when I woke I saw Adi watching a Dhawan nearing a century that I started to get kinky. I told Adi to get between my legs under the blanket and lick me. Adi looked at me but had no choice. He immediately dove in and made me come in record time all the while with me humiliating him that I was watching the match while he could just listen to my taunts. I then removed his panties and shoved them in his mouth and asked him to lie down. I started to tease his cock with my mouth and brought him closer. When I sensed he was about to come I used to withdraw and start all over again in 2 mins. This went on for a good 20 mins while India completed its innings. Finally I stroked him till he started to spasm at which  I let go of his cock and held his hands tightly on bed while he struggled. Now I am strong enough to keep Adi pinned down for the precious moments while he spurted. His face became red and he could see the wide smile on my face.  I then asked him to clean up and rewind the match to watch what he missed. He in turn thanked me by kissing my feet.
Remaining India group matches were insignificant so the sacrifices were small as well. For one he had to make me orgasm 3 times with his tongue. For another one he had to polish all my shoes and sandals and lick them. Then came the big 2 - Quarterfinal vs Bangladesh. I knew it was on a workday so I told Adi that he can take a off. I had no intention of doing so whatever I had to do was to happen before the match. We were in the kitchen preparing dinner the night before the match that I told Adi that he will have to get a Golden Shower if he wants to watch this match. Now Adi hated the last time I did it as a punishment and has dreaded it since, Seeing his reaction I thought he might even let go of the match even but then the cricket fan in him rose and he reluctantly agreed. I upped the stakes - I told him that he has to beg me for the shower now. Adi looked at me pleadingly but then went on his knees and started to plead " Can I watch the match please" . I tormented him " And what would you do to get that privilege  ?" . He replied "Anything" . I smirked. " Well that is a nice answer but not the one I am looking for ". He mumbled and said " Can you please piss on me " I barked " Ask nicely "  He then said "Can you please please piss on me " I then grabbed him by his hair and dragged him to bathroom and asked him to remove his clothes. He did that and went to tub. I then asked him to kneel, Removed my pyjamas and panties and got behind him and let a stream out. The first impact was on his back and I aimed towards the back of his head. Once I was done I ordered him to turn around and lick me clean. He did and thanked me properly and we went back to our routine world.

Now I could have been a cruel wife and refused him to watch the matches at all and I am sure Adi would have agreed instead I used the daily life opportunities to really push our boundaries. I liked Adi sacrificing all that for me and he agrees that all these makes him value our relationship even more.

What do you guys have to say about it ?

Till Later
Luv Pooja

Note: I know I left the Semi-Final out as it warrants a post of its own

10 comments:

  1. Perfect perfect approach mam..Fully agree with this post ..first and second paragraph are 100 percent correct and iam also of these views..you are a perfect women mam.beauty with brain..and you know what can be done and what is the reality..reality means as you said '' which in real world might work for short time,....''

    last paragraph is also correct that he would have agreed with you for not watching matches..so overall i would say great going mam..

    liked the way you ruined the orgasm..also good to know that you are strong enough ..''
    but mam why this time golden shower on the back?.earlier in one of your post it was on front...

    waiting for that semi-final post,it must be special..it was a big match so must be something different or new..iam also a cricket lover,liked the way whole world cup went for him..

    Thanks ..keep updating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maám,
    I really look forward to your posts. Its probably the best blog on Indian FLR.
    Do you ever ask Adi to worship your boots or polish your boots as punishments or daily activity?
    -Aditya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adi

      If you read my above post you would realize I do make my Adi worship my footwear

      Thanks
      Pooja

      Delete
  3. Pooja this is excellent work. I hope you enjoyed it as much as Adi did.

    Love how you kept him involved in the decisions. Obviously you understand that real long lasting domination is based on love not cruelty.

    Did you talk with him afterward and find out what he was thinking while this was all going on? It might help guide you in your decisions in the future.

    Also what other blogs do you read for inspiration? Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike

      Thanks for ur comment. You bring an excellent point. I always feel that Adi needs to give me sign if I am on the right path or not. When ever I try to have a discussion his answers are very vague so sometimes I feel I might have antagonized him. But then he acts so lovey-dovey that I feel everything is right in the paradise. I am still testing the boundaries and want to see what all can be accomplished

      Till Later
      Luv Pooja

      Delete
  4. Nice post. Enjoyable read too. You are self aware and understand FLR better than many others who also write. Adi is also a devoted husband who clearly wants this. I am grateful for your anonymous sharing of your personal experience. Many will never have an opportunity to experience it while others will learn from it.

    ==R==

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment R. Yes, I am truly lucky but then I also believe that we make our own luck. We need to take chances in life and who knows what sticks :-)

      Till Later
      Luv Pooja

      Delete
  5. wow. this is a brilliant read. your husband is very luck maam. now please take the next step of toilet domination with him. can't wait to read about it. keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James

      Thanks for ur comment.. Much appreciated

      Pooja

      Delete