Tuesday 14 April 2015

Recap to the year gone by !!

It is exactly to this date that I started this blog last year so in a way it is my blog-anniversary and I guess it is the perfect time to take a pause and see how this blog has progressed. 

To summarize ,1 Year ,30 posts , 200 comments and 30,000 views later I think we have come a long way but have an even longer journey ahead of us. When I started writing the only goal in my mind was to share what we had and maybe get the reassurance that we are a normal couple and not some freaks out there trying things that are against the laws of nature. However given the love I have received on this blog I can safely say that I am more confident on the journey we have undertaken.

I would like thank all the readers for their valuable feedback and guidance on the nuanced relationship Adi and myself have. While majority of the comments have been shared under Anonymous there are few people who I like to give explicit thanks to for being there through the year and hope they continue with me in times to come

sameer kummr
MR BILL
Rohit malhotra
mervyco
I'm-Hers
ThoughtsBehindMyThoughts
My Heart's Desire (The first comment )

Also a special shout goes to the Anonymous Blogger -M who has understood me more than anyone else (maybe you know me better than myself). Haven't heard from you in a while so I hope you will be back to post ur valuable comments soon.

I would also want to give thanks to some blogs that I follow for advice and guidance. They have been an inspiration and I hope they continue to share more insights on their respective FLR in years to come

im-hers.blogspot.com/
slaveofmistress-s.blogspot.com/
sheisincharge.blogspot.com/
slowwatersrundeep.blogspot.com/
journeyintowlm.blogspot.com/
rwddh.blogspot.com/

Will be posting again soon with a new post on Subtle Domination series.

Till Later
Luv Pooja

7 comments:

  1. Dear Pooja,
    I always enjoy reading your blog, both new posts and going back to reread previous ones.
    It is remarkable the progress that we see in a year or more of posting. I think that one of the benefits of keeping a blog is that we can really see that progress and change in the relationship over time upon reading back to what it was.
    Sometimes I feel that we are going down a slippery slope from which there is no return. Once a man has knelt and kissed his wife's feet, it can't be undone. Having gone so far as peeing on your husband, that is a lasting memory, and one that leads to further humiliations and degradations that you would never have thought possible. Yet, they are things that bind you together in a deep intimacy that could never be imagined in a "vanilla" relationship.
    I look forward to hearing more about your methods of subtle domination.
    Thank you for mentioning my blog in your list.

    mrbill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MrBILL

      Thanks for taking the time out and commenting. You rightly mention that this is a one way street and what has been done cannot be done. I don't think I can go back to Adi's old ways or if even Adi would want to go there. We are both happy and excited exploring newer activities and pushing the boundaries. However I think after a time an activity that in past was very arousing becomes boring so I have to constantly keep it changing. Sometimes I think there should be a plan but most of these activities or rituals are on the spot kinda things . A "eureka" moment that was totally un-planned. So the journey is on and for now just enjoying the ride !!

      Till Later
      Luv Pooja

      Delete
  2. Firstly Thanks very very much mam ..big thing for me and i think it would be for all readers too,as our names mentioned ..i always enjoy reading the blog and almost daily i open the blog checking if there is any update or any comment..
    Due to todays online/internet world we could read/express and meet here as we all are of same thinking supporting FLR...and this is real /practical blog which i would say correct in every way..as you both love each other that makes it perfect ..

    and i also get to learn many things from the blog..for my future married life..

    will read those blogs too you mentioned in this post..some are new for me.

    keep updating mam..yes i will always be with you continuing forever..waiting for update.Thanks


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment . Appreciated !!

      Delete
  3. Ms Pooja

    Thank you for the kind words in your post. I continue to look forward to each of your posts. Lately your posts have been more reports of what you've done rather than musings of what you might like or the philosophy of female domination. And so less opportunity to see and react to your thoughts and feelings.

    I do agree with mrbill. Of all the actions you've written about, peeing on your husband seems likely to be the one that will most define in your mind and his that you have a role with you as dominant. For now, this appears to be a rare "game". If you make it a regular part of your rituals, then I think it could bring your relationship to a new level.

    - m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M

      You are right to point that lot of these are reports but would luv to hear ur reaction on them as well. One thing as I mentioned earlier is that I always need ideas to spice things up and try to push the boundaries. SO ideas are welcome

      I agree peeing is still a "rare game" as I feel Adi is still not very comfortable with the idea of someone peeing on him. I think with time he will come around or I will make him :-).. My next target is him licking my ass but that would need some work as he doesn't go near it on his own . Maybe his next orgasm will be linked to it ..

      Till Later
      Luv Pooja

      Delete
  4. Licking asshole is probably must as the next ritual for him. It doesnt matter if he likes it or not. Your like which matter the most. May be u can start slowly. Tell him to put his nose deep in the asscrack and take deep breath while jerking. Also u can try face sitting making enough room to enable him breathing.
    Another best way to make him lick is to put some chocolate or honey in ur asshole and asscrack and make lick it clean completely. He wont find any foul smell and can easily lick on :)
    I have 2 questions for you, if u would like to answer.
    1. What is the goal u are actually targetting in near future?
    2. What makes u horny the most? Controlling him and ur sexual life or the total power over him which u can use as u wish?

    ReplyDelete