Monday 1 December 2014

Weekly Review

Well it always goes two step forwards and then one step back.

Yesterday evening me and Adi completed one week into our new 24/7 arrangement and we decided to sit together and see what is working and what is not. I asked Adi to gave an honest feedback and he was brutally honest to say the least. I was expecting some of the feedback and it was in line with what I had thought but there were some comments that I was a little surprised to say the least.

One thing that we both agreed is that rituals are just not gonna work. Having a fixed routine via rituals takes the excitement out of the activities and will get monotonous with time. If you remember one of the ritual was for Adi to be naked at home and I realized that within a week I was tired of seeing Adi roaming naked. Even for Adi he was all excited on day 1 and that showed on his dick too but by Saturday he had found a comfort zone and I dont think that is what I want. I want him to be on his toes , unaware of what will come next. So I ditched the whole naked routine and told him that I will decide on runtime what he needs to wear that day. That way he can keep guessing what will happen in the evening .

Similarly we found that shaving his dick and balls everyday is impossible and we agreed to a weekly scheduled. Boot Polish on Saturday took 3 hrs to complete so it is now a monthly task instead of a weekly one.

Adi had some reservations on the pee ritual and pleaded to  not continue with that and for now I have decided to drop that one altogether.

 The only 2 things that remained as it are the new feet touch/kiss ritual and washing my lingerie by hand.
An added responsibility is to take care of all my clothes .Whether it is to pick up everything from the floor after I undress or to hang everything into closet after they are pressed. I have told him that if I find any clothing of mine or his lying unattended he will be punished.

Apart from rituals I asked Adi how he felt the week went by and what is his state of mind and he at first started to say things that he was overwhelmed at first and was afraid if he will be able to satisfy me and had a panic attack at office on Tuesday. However he now understands the dynamic we live by and wants to make me really happy. He feels content when he finds me relaxing on the bed watching TV while he has to take care of the kitchen. At one point he got very emotional and started to thank me profusely for excepting him as he his with all his faults. That is when I got surprised and had to bring him together.

I asked Adi how he feels to be humiliated and Adi explained that initially he was felt quite bad about all the things he has had to do but now he has found that those very things are quite stimulating and he feels aroused when I say mean things to him.

I then told him that I will explore some of the boundaries of humiliation and at first he asked what i had in my mind and got a little nervous but then I assured that he needs to trust me .

I also told him that I am going to reserve 1 hr every week for his punishment. A this he started to complain that what if he has not done anything to warrant a punishment and I replied that having this session is going to be my prerogative and he has no say in it.

TO be Continued ...

Luv Pooja

2 comments:

  1. Good review..you both came to know what works and what doesnt works..
    most important is trhe trust in the relationship and iam sure he will trust you for exploring the boundaries of humiliation..i liked that you do what you both like , talk and then decide what to continue and what idea to drop..
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice gesture on your part to discuss everything with Adi. It was really kind of you to drop the pee ritual altogether on his request.
    When you discussed the issues, what was your sitting positions ? I mean when we sit together, She is sitting on a chair or sofa and I sit on floor with her feet in my lap and whatever the discussion, I have to continue pressing her legs.
    I hope Adi will not be mad at me for giving you a new idea.
    luv. keep posting please.
    Monu.

    ReplyDelete