Monday 8 December 2014

Status Update

I know I have not posted for a while so just wanted to give a quick status update..


Things are progressing quite well and we both are slowly adapting to our roles. Although the relationship calls for a lot of work from Adi and for me to rest believe me that is not the case. Being a leader has its own responsibilities and more important for keeping Adi on his toes all the time I have to think a lot and come up with innovative ideas to pique his interest. IT is HARD WORK but has its rewards as well !! Adi hasn't had an orgasm since last Sunday and we have our anniversary tmw so that will be the perfect time for a heavenly one !!  I am being a tease all the time extracting all the oral sex and keeping him denied. He is frustrated but at the same time happy to help.

Have planned a special anniversary tmw and as part of that will symbolize the relationship even further.I have bought  2 bracelets (Peora Silver Infinity Loop Bracelet Pb3018). 



I plan to present this as a gift to Adi and although it is quite girly he doesn't have a choice. The catch here is that he will be wearing his on his right wrist while I will tie mine on my left ankle. It is a bond of love but also a symbol of our  places in the new relationship. The plan is to have him tie the bracelet on my feet and then kissing them. This will be truly humble for him and will set the mood for the rest of the evening

I still have to come with a mechanism to control his orgasms and how to decide the frequency. I don't want to have a fixed schedule and want it to be more of a game. Ideas invited

Will share the details of the anniversary in my next post so till then


Luv Pooja

P.S - Have started a poll to fulfill some of my fantasies and the idea is to give it as a new year present to Adi & myself so please continue to vote.

7 comments:

  1. Firstly mam Happy marriage anniversary to you both..may you a happily married life forever, with all your wishes fulfilled..
    agree that being a leader has its own responsibilities.and you doing great in that..
    last sunday is a long time as he didnt got orgasm..and its good start of denying him ..and i can see that you can deny him without chastity also..
    liked your idea of celebrating the anniversary tomorrow.
    Thanks, will wait for anniversary update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking Bitch. I am going to find you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and do what u Motherf****er.. Kiss my feet and beg me to make you my bitch ?

      Delete
  3. Gift
    Mangalsutra and kumkum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma'am:
    Just found and read your entire blog. Wow, what a great, insightful writing style. You really do an excellent job and I hope you will continue.
    I have read where you don't like the physical exertion of spanking/caning your submissive husband. Have you considered bringing in someone else to administer a spanking. It might be doubly effective if it were someone he knows, and you had confidence in keeping your secret ( a friend, a sister, or even your mother!). strictjuliespanks is a very good, honest insightful blog as well, that may give you some good ideas. In any case, thank you again for sharing with us! (and anonymous pictures are always welcome to give us "context"). Thanks again, Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm haven't thought on those lines.. Gives me a food for thought ! Thanks Mike

      Luv Pooja

      Delete
  5. Do you have any facebook account? I would love to follow you there.

    ReplyDelete