Monday 1 December 2014

Chastity

I have received a fair amount of comments advising to lock Adi into chastity and I too have been thinking on the same lines but unfortunately in India this is illegal and I don't want anything to jeopardize that. However having said that I have been thinking on the merits of chastity and here are my thoughts on that.

Initially in our marriage we both were insatiable and used to fuck like bunnies and one of this nice things about Adi was that he was able to make me orgasm on most times. I never linked sex with anything other than sex. I was of the belief that for me to make Adi to do the housework I don't have to withhold and wanted to keep bedroom and rest of the house separate .

However as the duration of our marriage increased the frequency of sex has decreased and is more of less limited to 2 times a week. Currently we only have penetrative sex and rarely Adi goes down on me. But one thing that I have noticed and observed is that his attention towards me goes down once we have sex. His willingness to have a conversation with me , fetch me things , share the remote etc are just not there. Before last week I had to make a face to get his attention.
In the new arrangement he might not have those liberties explicitly but his feelings implicitly are not going to change. Having gone through multiple blogs I have realized that to have a fundamental change in his feelings I need to ration his orgasms. I have ready blogs limiting their husband's release for weeks but for now my objective is a weekly release for next 2 months and then once every two weeks for next 6 months. My target is to make it a monthly activity by end of next year.

I discussed this with Adi yesterday to hear his thoughts on the same and at first he got defensive and tried to reason with me but ultimately agreed to with me. At this I explained to him that he will have to earn his release now. For now I have not informed him about how I intend to go about it and have told him that I will come with a plan. I have told him that he will have to do a lot or services to me and for the house to be eligible for release. I also informed him that masturbation is a strict no no and punishment will be very severe if he fails.
I explained to him that as in Hindi mythology males abstain from sex to make their gods happy he is doing no different except that instead of a god he is making his wife a goddess happy. 
He is very apprehensive and nervous and I had to again say some nice things to trust me more.
Of course all this withholding sex means I have to find alternate means and I explained to Adi that he needs to go down on me more often. I told him that he has no choice in this matter and now it is not a request but an order everytime I ask for it. I told him that he needs to be more willing to service my pussy and till now was doing an unsatisfactory job and needs to be more respectful to its true master.

As a final twist I added that his release will be directly dependent on the number of times he can me give oral pleasure.

I still have to come with method for him to earn his orgasms that is objective enough. Readers , Any ideas ??

Luv Pooja

3 comments:

  1. Chastity would be a good start. Instead of just giving him 1 orgasm a month give him 1 a week. Do it as a ruined orgasm as this doesn't take away his desire for you. If your not sure how to do that look at ( obey.msivey.com ). that is her website. It works for us. Ms. Starr

    ReplyDelete
  2. A goal of 30 to 1 ratio should keep him busy and goddess happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thaat he should earn his orgasms..as we know ''denied husband is an obedient and motivated husband but too many orgasms lead to laziness and disobedience''...
    so orgasm control is necessary..chastity is up to you, its a good way of denying.
    and for that you can give him a task or any target..or you can see whether he is doing everything/housework correctly or not, then see whether he earned his orgasm or not..each time make it litle difficult..so that he goes for it..and try hard for it..

    i liked it when you explained to him regarding mythology and that ''instead of god he doing for his wife, a Goddess happy..''i agree with that ..
    liked your idea regarding the release...for him to earn orgasm give him any task, then then check it,,make it litle hard for him...your orgasms(can be any number ) equal to his one....this way you can go...
    will try to post more regarding this..

    ReplyDelete