Wednesday 26 November 2014

Why a Wife Led Marriage

A lot of times readers have questioned as to why do I prefer a Wife Led Marriage as opposed to a vanilla relationship. After all all vanilla relationships are a psuedo WLM anyway :-)

I have wondered the same a lot many times as to if I am on the right path and if what we have is healthy for a long term relationship. Also I have doubts about the effect it has on Adi's psyche and how it changes me as a person inwards and outwards. What will happen when we have children. Will we be able to continue this dynamic and also how long can we keep it private.

I have no easy answers to these questions and most of them will only be addressed with time. However there is something I am very sure of .  I WANT TO HAVE THIS !!!!

So here are my reasons as to why I want this so badly even after so many doubts

I am born this way - There are certain people who are born dominant. I remember as a little girl always bullying my cousins even those who were older to me. They all were scared of me and still are to this date.
They always say that there is no winning with this girl. I hated to loose a fight, an argument, a test. Anything
With god's grace I am a beauty with brains and always topped my class and was a good at sports too. My parents used to say that if I was determined to get a thing nobody could come in my way. Even now at work in all my performance reviews I get top rating and the comment that I receive year after year is that they like my determination and the ruthless desire to achieve the results. My team has a lot of respect for my knowledge and are very scared of me too. I can eat them alive for smallest of mistakes and they know that to well now. From all this it was very natural that my dominant nature followed in to my marriage as well. In India we are taught from the very beginning for girls to be more docile , homely and keep the husband at a pedestal. I always challenged this notion and at first was only fighting to be an equal partner in marriage. I think eventually I realized that the I wanted to more. I wanted the power dynamic to be present in my marriage. Just that this time it was in my favor I wanted to have the power and that is why WLM.

Adi was always passive. I will say passive as there is a big difference between passive and submissive. When I first met Adi he was all courteous and chivalrous. I liked that in a man. However as we progressed I found that he had not much drive to succeed in life. He was an average performer at his office and comment lament was that he procrastinated. He is not decisive and always wanted someone make his decisions for him. At home also he was never the won to take a stand. Whenever we had an argument I was always able to beat him to submission in a matter of seconds and he mostly be sorry and beg for me to forgive him. I rarely voiced his opinion and would do things only when told. Now that is what most husbands do at home. which is nothing !! However what I wanted was a submissive. As I was busy with my career I wanted him to be more willing to help at home and not at my direction only. I didn't want a maid who I could assign chores and then do a inspection. From my definition in a WLM a submissive is not a person who just follows the dominant's orders. He anticipates them an fulfills them beforehand. The reason I want this WLM is that I want Adi to turn into a submissive from a passive husband. He should think about things from my point of view, and anticipate my needs and wants.

I think we both are meant for each other

I like to lead and he likes to follow
I feel I am superior to my husband and he agrees
I like to humiliate and he likes to be humiliated
I feel my needs/comfort should first and he needs to ensure that is always the case

I want to achieve where he truly submits to my authority.
Where if he has any doubts he should  instantly recognize my dominant power that clearly gives no room for negotiation.
It should finally sinks in to him that he has no choice in the matter, because he have given up the right to make that choice

Having said all that I will be lying if I say there is no sexual element to this.

All this power excites me to the core and sometimes it goes my head and puts me in a trance. It is like an aphrodisiac . The more power I have the more I want. At times I like to see my husband lying at my feet naked , kissing my heels , begging me for something that I have promised as a reward. I feel a warm sensation in my pussy and want to torment him even more. I like to do things to him because I can and he has no mental power to resist. I have never tied him up and if he wants he can put and end to this physically but I know he has no power.

At the end of the day I know he is under my heels and I want to keep him there  !!!!

Till Later

Luv Pooja


All this

3 comments:

  1. Mam i agree with you thoughts and you are born dominant..and nothing wrong in all this..
    and it works for both of you,its not one sided,so its good for both of you..
    i would say you are a perfect dominating women..as you already doing great in your career, i can say you will definitely achieve greater heights in you career..and its happening nowadays..
    ome more thing,ther are more wife led marriages these days..earlier also it use to be but nowadays there are some changes, its increasing and it s a secret..
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts. liked them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have requested my wife for the same...keeping fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband is a blessed man. There are so many men out there that would love to be in his position! 😅

    ReplyDelete