Thursday 20 November 2014

Cross Roads

Has been a while since I posted last but there was a reason for that. In the last post I had mentioned how I had punished Adi for some of the things and had more or less humiliated him.

When I had done those things I had questioned myself if it was taking things too far but then had went ahead with them without thinking about the consequences.

Well consequences it had !!! After the punishment day Adi became a little detached and started to keep very quiet. I tried to get him to talk to me but he kept avoiding it. I then had to force him to speak up his mind and that he did !! He explained that he thought that I had gone too far last time I punished him and questioned that if I loved him anymore. He expressed that more than love he feared me and was actually scared of me. I was taken aback by this outburst and asked him what was it that he actually wanted. He said that he didn't know but it was definitely not what we had right now. I was a little hurt but I realized that he was being genuine and that I had to do some introspection. I told Adi that for now everything will stop and we need to figure our future out.
Luckily I was scheduled for a week's official visit to a different city and thought it will give me a perfect time to be alone to gather my thoughts. Well the week went by very fast. It was hectic and I really had not got much time to analyze so when I got back we continued having a very vanilla relationship. No more orders to Adi and no more punishments.. Just an average couple going through the motions. I had planned to give this a month to see if this is something I can live with.

However something strange happened yesterday. When I reached home I saw Adi already in the kitchen preparing dinner. Normally on a weekday it is me who does the cooking and Adi helps with the plates and cleanup after. I changed my clothes and went to help at which Adi sent me back to relax and watch TV. I was surprised but happy as I was tired and could definitely catch up on some rest. I lied on the bed and switched on the TV . After a while Adi called me for dinner and found that he had cooked my favorite dishes. He was definitely out to impress me. After a good dinner Adi again volunteered to take care of the dishes and I went to the living room to work on my laptop. After 30 odd minutes Adi came to the living room and sat on the sofa besides me. He then asked me if I was tired and wanted a foot rub. When I nodded yes he asked me to put my feet in his lap. He then started to massage my right foot and it felt GOOOOD !!!! I started to enjoy his care and his hands made me relax... He then took my big toe in his mouth and started to suck on it... I had a shiver run down my spine.. I closed to laptop and laid down in the sofa for some pleasure.. After a few minutes Adi asked if I wanted to some oral pleasure and now I was reaaallly very surprised as I knew Adi never did this on his own.. Of course I immediately pulled down my shorts & panties and Adi dove right in. IT FELT REALLY GOOD and Adi made all the effort to make this a memorable one...
After a good 15-20 mins I had a crackling orgasm and could feel a buzz in the head that was pure pleasure !! Adi then came up and we hugged and we lay cozy on the sofa for sometime. Adi then said that he wanted to talk to me. At that time I was in such heaven that I would have given the world to him.He then sat up and held my hand and said that in the last 2 weeks he has realized something about himself. I then sat up concerned to hear what was to come next. He then poured his heart out explaining that he was missing me and that he wanted to go back to our arrangement of me leading him. All the time he was looking down almost as if he was a little ashamed to admit this. He finally asked if I was ready to go back and start over again ... I wanted to say "Yes" immediately but that would have been to easy for him. I suppressed a giggle and got up and said in a aloof voice " I need to think about this " and then I left the room. I could see the puzzled look on Adi's face as he was expecting an instant "Yes".

I will wait till the weekend when I will lay down my terms for the relationship going forward Till that time let him torment ...I know I am a devil :-)

Till Later

Luv Pooja

4 comments:

  1. You are an excellent Mistress and i so enjoy your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my experience, if you're kind but firm you will have a beautiful long femdom life. I suggest you keep him naked in the house, even when you have a friend over. But don't belittle him otherwise. Good luck, and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good update, as you both are exploring each other, so sometimes it happens.and its good to have some change for sometime but he also realises what he wants so he asked you to be dominating and lead him again....
    but your answer will keep him waiting and thinking about it,it will be in his mind that what going to happen on weekend..
    and yes i liked that way he cared,loved your feet and gave you wonderful orgasm.
    keep updating

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tease and Deny. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete