Friday 1 August 2014

Reader Speak- Punishments

Two post in one day !! Wow I must be on a roll

Starting today I will try to answer some of the questions readers have sent through email through the "Reader Speak" posts.

One Lady wanted to ask that "Do I punish my Husband ?"

The answer to that is " Of course Yes !!"

The punishment mode and frequency might be different every-time and I try to find ways that makes these punishments interesting. Some of the punishments have an opposite effect as Adi starts to enjoy them and they become a reward then. Adi is punished once a month on an average however there have been times when I have punished him thrice a week as well. So there is no regular pattern

Some of the common punishments that I enforce are

1) Writing Lines - I think I have a teacher streak in me somewhere so whenever Adi does something wrong that I think needs to be corrected I ask him to write lines. For ex. Adi had a habit of leaving the towel on the bed after his bath. I asked him couple of times to not do that and even explained the wet patch it leaves on the sheet makes me wash the sheets before the cycle. When he didn't respond to my polite requests and did it again I informed him that when he is back from office today he needs to bring a notebook and report to me in the living room. I then asked him to get naked and sit on his knees and write in his notebook " I will not leave the towel on the bed anymore" 500 times, It took almost 2 two hrs for him to write the lines. When he was finished he had sore knees and I could see that he had not liked this one bit. Finally I asked him to thank me for punishing him which he promptly did by kissing my feet. From that time onwards there have been only 2 times that he has left the towel on the bed and too because of some external circumstances

2) Slapping : - I like to slap Adi. Period. I do it all the time. Even when his not be punished I will give a playful smack on his bottom whenever he is roaming naked. Sometimes I slap him on his thighs to leave my imprint on it. However when he Adi does things that require a medium level of  punishment he gets slapped naked. I usually grab his dick with my left hand and give him slaps on his face with my right. He needs to stand straight with his hands behind his back . They can never come forward to cover the slap. I usually scold him while slapping and these are not playful smacks by any means. The full force of my hands are behind these smacks and Adi has usually tears well up in his eyes.

3) Panty - Adi wears my panties ( How we got to that is another post for my fantasies section) .I use panties in multiple ways to punish Adi
    a) For small punishments I make Adi wear my used panties to office. My panties are a size small so the used one always itch him through the day
   b) For a medium punishment - I pull my used Panty over Adi's head and ask him to stand in the corner for an hour. I make sure that I place that panty in a way that he cannot see anything. I then put some earplugs so that he cannot even hear anything. The only sense he has left his to smell and he gets to smell my crotch for an hour without any break. ( Nowadays I think he has started to enjoy this too much and I guess I will have to move this to reward category )
  c) For harsh punishments - I gag his mouth with a worn panty and then slap him. This really stings and the only thing he can do is muffle his scream in my panties

4) Golden Shower - Another way to punish Adi is by giving him a golden shower. I usually soak his dick in my piss and then ask him to lick me off. Once when I was very angry I had pissed on his face. I have till now not made him drink it but who knows what will happen in future

5) Shoe Polish- Another way to punish Adi is to make him polish my shoes with his tongue. I make him lick my sandals and shoes with his tongue. Sometime he has to do this while I am wearing them which increases his humiliation

There are other ways to punish Adi by verbally humiliating him that I use on a day to day basis.

What all punishments do other couples use ? Would love to hear from all you people

Till Later
Love Pooja
   

8 comments:

  1. liked this post about punishments,liked all of them...i visit many other femdom sites/blogs..this is the second indian blog iam visiting, so i liked it very much..yes there are many ways of punishments as i have read it on those blogs...keep updating..thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Which other Indian blog do you read. Can you share the link.

      Delete
    2. yes yes ofcourse i can share..its http://ourfemdomadventures.blogspot.in/

      Thanks for your reply.

      Delete
  2. Xena just beats me. The idea is erotic, but she always takes it a outside my comfort zone!. We use a demerit counter so that she doesn't have to keep track of my failings between punishment sessions. (See recent blog post for what these can be like)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I liked your demerit counter idea. Something for me to ponder on.

      Delete
  3. It sounds as if you enjoy using your hand for punishments. Have you ever thought of using a dirty champal/shoe? Or perhaps using vicks on his cock/balls? Perhaps he needs to be further humiliated by wearing a very girly apron. Or perhaps he should wear a feminine outfit all together?

    Please keep writing I've really enjoyed your posts. I'm Indian as well =)
    Kasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also to humiliate you can consider:
    1. Make him dance naked to entertain you. You can throw some money on him.
    2. Give a doggy training. Keep him on lease. Put a word in his forehead STUPID, DUMB, DOGGY or whatever you feel good on.
    3. Spank with your shoes
    4. Spitting on his face before slapping. Also tell him not to wipe the spit from his face without permission. (This is very humiliating). Also try slapping with your feet.
    5. Grab his balls and press it hard. Let him dance because of the pain. This is very effective to humiliate him for being a weak man. Laugh while he is dacing in pain.
    6. Put your shoe on his head and order him to balance during the corner time
    7. Put a peeled ginger in his anus and tell him to serve you by mouth. You can check his dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hav started dominanting my husband.we r a new in dis femdom relationship.. Plzz suggest some tips how can i dominate my slave husband

    ReplyDelete