Monday 4 August 2014

Exploring the fantasies - Exposing the hubby Part 1

The arrangement or should I say the lifestyle that Adi & myself is strictly behind close doors. None of  my parents or his have any idea about this. Although there are times when they can see that I extend the normal boundaries of a conventional wife but they cannot in their wildest dreams think of the things I make Adi do behind the closed doors. Adi & me both wanted to keep it that way with just the two of us aware of the relationship.

However this all changed last year. We had been back from US and Adi had again joined a job in a MNC. Although he had to take a pay cut due to the gap in his work experience it was still better that him sitting idle at home. By now I was almost making 1.5 times his salary and this little bit of info was a catalyst in the events that followed.

Adi has a friend , Neha, whom Adi has known for the past 15 years. They were together in school and had done engineering from the same college. She was his best buddy and they shared things which even I was kept in dark. Although Adi is very shy and reserved by nature however in front of Neha he could let his head down and be a lot more open. When Adi & myself got engaged , Neha was the first friend Adi introduced and I took a liking to her immediately. She was a very open and free spirited girl like me and was quite beautiful. She was as tall as me and had long dark brown hair with similar eyes. However it was her other assets that really made boys follow her. She had a stunning figure with an ass to die for and equally impressive boobs.

One day I was generally talking to Neha and found her a little upset. When I asked she told that she had an argument with Adi. Usually the occasional time these two have an argument I let them settle things amongst themselves but that evening in a casual conversation I asked Adi as to what hapd with Neha. He initially said nothing but then when I probed he mentioned that Neha had passed a comment and he had retaliated. He mentioned that he was not so pleased with his conduct that he would apologize to her later. I thought of letting the matter go but curiosity got the better and I asked "What Remark ?"
Adi said that is not important which made me sure it is and I ask him again "What did she say Adi ?"
Adi then told me that they were having general conversation on Men vs Women and Neha was saying that nowadays Women are much better than Men in all areas say academics , jobs , relationships etc. Adi said that he got defensive and asked her to prove it. Neha started to give some statistics and Adi said he trashed them saying that they are very vague. Adi says that is when Neha passed the comment "DOESN'T POOJA EARN MORE THAT YOU ? How will you refute that Adi ?". Adi says that he just blew his fuse and shouted on Neha not to bring his personal life into the conversation. He said that after that he just stormed off leaving Neha stunned.

By the time Adi completed his narration of the event it was me who was simmering with anger and I asked Adi "Did she say anything wrong Adi ?" Adi just looked down and shook his head to say no.
I replied " Then you her an apology and not just a plain sorry Adi. You have hurt your friend and I think it is time you relaize the folly of ur ways. Let me see what needs to be done here" . Hearing these words I could sense that Adi had fear pass through his body. He protested that  he was anyway going to apologize to Neha. I then told him that the apology will definitely happen but not on his terms and that it will happen on that Saturday. I told him not to call or speak to Neha till then. As it was only Wednesday I had 2 more days to think this through.

Next morning I called Neha and told her to come to our place that Saturday for dinner. She gladly accepted the invite. I then called Adi and told about Neha coming over on Saturday. He just muttered OK. In then evening over dinner I told Adi that as it is a Saturday he will still have to do all the normal routine activities. The only concession I gave was that when Neha will be at home he can wear my panties. Nothing else. The look in Adi's eyes at that time screamed fear. He protested that this is against the principle of keeping the things just between the two of us. This will violate it. I replied that I think it is time someone else knows about our arrangement and that I don't want him to whine about this else there will be consequences.

The next 2 days I had a little bit of self doubt as it was a big step and I was basically laying my trust in a third person which could be misused. However knowing Neha I thought the benefits of sharing this info outweighed the cons and so I decided to go ahead with it.

On the Saturday Adi went through his normal routine. At 6 PM I asked him to go inside the bedroom and wear what is lying on the bed, I had chosen a red lace panty that I had specially bought for Adi and that was just his size . When Adi came out of the bedroom I could see that his cheeks were matching the color of his panties. The panties fit perfectly and were just snug and held his dick inside in an upright position . I could see the lace and the two tiny bows at both the sides that accentuated the feminine touch . Adi was very uncomfortable and I asked him to wear a shirt and shorts till the time Neha settles down. Just then Neha called and told me that she is running a little late and would be at my place by 7. Me and Adi then just sat on the couch to watch TV and kill some time. From time to time my hand would wander on Adi's crotch. The first time I did that he got startled but then started to like the touch and I could feel the dick grow under the short in his panties. Just then the bell rang and I instructed Adi to go and open the door. Adi got up and I could see the erection he had from all the touching. It took a moment or two for him to compose himself and then he went to open the door.

As Adi had still not apologized to Neha she gave a kind of cold shoulder to Adi and came inside directly to meet me. I got up to greet her and found that she was wearing a light blue tank top with a denim jacket. She had a mid length black skirt and 2 inch heel sandals. In my mind this was the perfect dress for what I had planned.

As we settled down on the couch, I asked Adi to fetch us some drinks. As Adi went to the kitchen I informed Neha that for today. Adi is just like our butler and will obey all our commands. Neha was surprised to hear this and asked me if Adi agreed to do this. I said he doesn't have a choice. This statement surprised her even more. By now Adi was back with our drinks. I took the two Bacardi breezers from his and took one for myself and one one for Neha. As Adi began to settle down on the sofa I raised by brows and he stopped immediately. I then pointed my finger at my feet and Adi knew what I wanted. He hesitated a bit but then took a step forward and sat on the floor besides my feet. Seeing this Neha had complete disbelief in her eyes and looked at me expectantly for an explanation. This was make or break time and I went for the broke. I told Neha that what I was about to tell her is very important to us and by doing this I was placing my trust in her hands and hoped that she will understand us. Neha assured that no matter what hapd she will always be our friend. I then asked Adi to go to the kitchen to prepare the dinner. With Adi out of the way I told Neha about the past 3 years and all the incidents that led to the state where we are now. After I finished I gave her a couple of mins to absorb everything. Neha was astonished but luckily she was not disgusted nor repulsed. She then asked "Why Now ?" I said what do you mean by "why now" . She replied " Why are you sharing this with me now ?"

I then told her that I knew about the fight and the reason behind it. I informed that this was Adi's penance for misbehaving with you and that today she had all the power to punish him in anyway possible. I could see the twinkle in her eyes and was happy that she was embracing it the right way.

I then called Adi to the living room and instructed him to stand in front of us while we kept sitting.

I then went on to inform him about what all I had shared with Neha and asked him if had a problem with that. Adi replied "No Pooja". I raised my brows and he corrected " No Ma'am". I replied "That's better". I then instructed him that today Neha had all the power to punish him and that for tonight he needs to refer Neha as Miss Neha or Ma'am only. I could see Adi squirming and turning a shade of red from all the humiliation he was going through. I then decided to step it up a notch and said
" STRIP ADI"

Adi looked up and saw that I was serious. He slowly first raised his hands to remove the shirt and laid it beside him. He then put his along the waistband of his shorts to push them down and expose the red lace panties that he was wearing beneath them. As soon as Neha saw that red panties Neha started to laugh out loud. I could see Adi a little stunned by her reaction and his hands instinctively moved forwards to hide his crotch. I then shouted  " HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK". Immediately Adi moved his hands back and crossed his wrists.

By now Neha had settled down and was examining Adi more closely and I could feel Adi melting under gaze. Neha then snided " Not feeling very macho now Adi ?". Adi just shook his head to signal no. Neha then remarked " Serves you right for all the bullshit crap you were saying that day "

I then asked Adi if he would like to thank me for all that has hapd till now. Adi moved forward and bowed down to kiss my feet. After he kissed both my feet I grabbed his hair at back of his head moved it towards Neha's feet who was sitting adjacent me. I asked him to thank Neha and humbly ask her permission to be her slave for tonight. Adi then placed his lips on the sandaled feet of Neha. kissing her toes. Neha had painted her toes in Silver and seems to have had a recent pedicure. They looked beautiful. Adi then mumbled " Miss Neha, Will you allow me to be ur slave for tonight ?"
This time it was Neha's turn to grab his head by the hair and pull him up. She then got in Adi's face and replied " I would like that very much"

Rest of the night was spent by doing activities that increased Adi's humiliation manifold. I found that Neha was a naturally dominant and that she enjoyed it very much.

I will share the details of those activities in my next post

Till then
Love Pooja


8 comments:

  1. Nice post mam..liked the way the whole event was described..while reading i could imagine everything happening in front of my eyes,as you narrated the reaction and all the details .

    yes would be difficult if someone else get to know about your arrangement.
    eager to know what happened after that.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply. Will update the next post soon (by Friday).

      Delete
    2. ok mam,,whenever you get time, you update.Thanks

      Delete
  2. Ms Pooja,

    I tried to post a comment yesterday, but it has disappeared. I wish you had been posting several years ago when my wife and tried a female led relationship. Your solution of one day a week might have worked for us.

    You are an inspiration and hope that more couples can share this kind of a relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it is never too late. I am glad that by my sharing my story other couples can explore the boundaries of their relationships. Also I am curious to what hapd in ur case. If you don't mind do share !!

      Delete
  3. I am very happy to read your blog. We also have an flr marriage. My husband is very much my submissive. I began by spanking and whipping or caning him. However I find face slapping a quicker and more humiliating punishment as it can be spontaneous. He knows that any misstep will be rewarded with a stinging slap and my tennis trained arms are more than adequate to reduce him to tears. As a youngster he used to bully his younger sister who has been my best friend. Today he is a well trained maid dressed inminiskirt sans panties, a bra and high heels as he serves us . With my encouragement Seema has no hesitation in either slapping her brothers back, or fingering his ass and making him lick it clean, I intend to slowly egg her to bitch slap him and like me use him as her toilet slave. Big brother has come a mg way but it is all downhill.
    Rita



    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms Pooja -

    My apologies for taking so long to reply to your request for more details on my experience. I have been traveling.

    While I have always had submissive feelings, dominance isn't something that comes naturally to my wife. (50 Shades of Gray probably would be more her style.) My wife also has a very low libido. For me at least, and I think for many women who enjoy dominance, submission is foreplay and a continuation of sex by other means. My wife was never able to make that connection, and so for her, her attempts to dominate me were her attempts to play out a role to please me rather than something she got anything out of. Dominance as an act has a false feeling that ends up not working for either party.

    Perhaps if we had tried this as a once a week experience, this would have worked better for us.

    I enjoy reading your blog; it is so nice to hear a woman's perspective. I look forward to your future posts.

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think from Adi's point of view and it is wrong to involve a third person in your lifestyle. We are into FLR since last 6 years and my wife has not involved anyone else in our life and she also knows that probably, it might be the only breaking point for me.
    I shall do everything for her upto the extent of giving up my life if ever the need arises but I shall never giveup our privacy.
    I think that probably Adi loves you much more than I love my wife to have endured this. My congratulations to you on having such a loving spouse.
    luv and regards.
    Monu

    ReplyDelete