Friday 1 August 2014

Exploring the fantasies- Golden Shower

As I had mentioned in the last post before my sabbatical from the blog what a typical weekend looked like in my house and I say it is my house because I ran the place like a queen. In the last 4+ years a lot of things have happened.  As we both settled into our respective roles I started to get more bold and tried to explore the boundaries of my dominance. One of things I had always wanted to try was a golden shower. I didn't know what it was called till I found it on the internet. After that I just knew that I had to try it. I knew Adi will never agree to this and was hesitant to bring as I thought it might be taking things a little too far.

However one day we were just laying on the couch chatting and I was teasing Adi's cock and biting his nipples. He became very hard and was moaning and was a putty in my hands. I started asking him questions that made him a little uncomfortable

Me : Adi, do you like it when I tease you

Adi : Yes, Pooja

I slap his ball and admonish him that he needs to refer to me as  Ma'am for rest of the day

Adi: yes, Ma'am . I love it when you tease me

Me: Do you love it when I humiliate you

Adi: Yes Ma'am

Me : Why do like it ?

Adi : I get turned on when you order me around and would do anything to make you happy

Me : Anything ??

Adi : Yes, Ma'am

Me : Are you sure ?

Adi : Very sure ma'am

I had a flashbub pop in my head. I knew it was now or never

Me : I want to give you a golden shower

Adi looked at me confused and asked what a golden shower was.

I replied that let me show you and asked him to go to the bathroom and get naked

Adi got up and gave me a weird expression but didn't dare to ask me any further and went to the bathroom. I thought one more time that this is it and composed myself and followed him into the bathroom. When I went in Adi was standing naked hiding his penis. I immediately knew how to proceed further. I ordered Adi to get in the Bathtub and lay on his back. Adi started to speak but I immediately put my fingers on his lips asking him to keep quiet.

As Adi lied down I removed my shorts and got in the tub with my face towards his legs. I told Adi
to get ready. I had an almost full bladder so had no trouble starting. The initial splash landed on his legs and Adi got his head up to see what happened and his shocked reaction was to immediately get his legs up and starting to stand up. I shouted " Dare you move Adi. Stay where you are !!!"
Seeing my anger he stopped so I added " You promised that you will do anything and this is that thing that I want to do . Are you going to go back on ur promise ? " Adi was too stunned. He started to protest saying this is unhygienic and I assured him that I am not doing anything that cannot be washed off. Slowly he lied down again and stretched his legs. I asked him to open his legs wide  and then I let go. This time the splash landed directly on his penis and I felt as if a electric current passed from that stream of piss to my pussy and then my whole body. I pissed for a good 30 seconds soaking his cock & balls . When I was done I turned around asked Adi to stand up. As Adi got on his knees I asked him to stop and stay there. I could see his cock & balls soaking wet and still dripping my nectar. The sight gave me a rush of power and the next thing I did even I was not prepared for that.

I grabbed Adi's hair with my left hand and said " Lick Me"

Adi looked up to me and the expression in his eyes was of disbelief. As if cat got his tongue he simply shook his head to say no. Immediately I raised my right hand and slapped him hard and shouted " That was not a request Adi. It is an order LICK ME !!!"

This time Adi didn't refuse. He slowly brought his head forward and hesitated a bit. I then pushed his head into my mound and asked him to get to work. He started slowly licking my pussy with long strokes. I could see that he was not enjoying doing this but the whole scene of me towering over him grabbing his head with him on his knees licking my piss was too much for me as well. I felt so powerful at that moment and the continued licking by Adi was making me wet. I asked him to go deeper and Adi moved his hands to hold my ass cheeks and his tongue now probed open my pussy lips and he started to really attack it. In no time I was moaning and ready for an earth shattering orgasm. The juices started to flow and Adi lapped them up. I had trained him well. He continued to tongue fuck me till I was over the edge and exhausted by all the excitement. Finally I grabbed his head and pulled him out of my pussy . I pulled him up and shared a deep kiss with him. I could taste my juices in his mouth and I licked my lips to savor it.

Afterwards I released his head asked Adi to clean himself. As I pulled up my shorts I asked Adi did he like the surprise. Adi turned and looked straight in my eyes and said "Yes Ma'am".

I said then he should thank me for the experience. Adi by now knew what was a proper way to thank me and walked towards my and immediately bowed down and kissed my feet. I was pleased by his gesture and accepted his thanks by a pat on his head. Then I dismissed him and went back to the room to resume my TV.

Will share more fantasy experiences later . Till then

Love
Pooja

4 comments:

  1. wow..i liked this golden shower..i have this fetish ,would like to taste and drink the divine nectar of my future wife/gf....please continue with your blog, keep updating and keep sharing...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....you are an amazing women... is this for real...how can i make my wife do femdom...she is naturally dominant but i fear that if i introduce this to her ; she will freak out...please guide me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let it fall...let that yellow nectar fall on my face...cover me with it...bathe me with it....purify me with it...let my tounge lick it up...let my nose smell it...piss on me my love...make me yours..

    ReplyDelete