Monday 23 August 2021

What could have been ?

Okay a lot of readers have always asked what happened to Neha after our encounter and I am sad to say that nothing much transpired.. While we are in touch she moved cities and any physical activities are impossible now... Also she is married now and has her own battles to conquer.. She does tease Adi from time to time and last time she was in town (almost 2 years back) she made him lick her feet for good 5 mins just to reinforce the dynamics of the relationship but not much after that... So recently I got thinking what could have been ? The below account is pure fiction from a lot of ideas readers have suggested and maybe some of my hidden desires as well ;-) 

Last Monday I was having a conversation with Neha when inadvertently I shared with her that I was had started writing a blog about my life but had stopped. I realized my mistake as I knew that if she reads the same she will come to know a lot of things I hadn't shared with her however she didn't say much and I also forgot about the same.

On Wednesday I got a call from Neha that she was in town and she mentioned that she wanted to meet me alone without Adi. When I asked her for details she said just get to her hotel room and we will discuss it. As I was just about to leave for home I decided to swing by her hotel. As I knocked the door, Neha answered and immediately hugged me tight. Normally we hug every time we meet but this was different. She took my hand and as we settled down in her room she blurted excitedly that she found my blog and wanted to discuss it. It took a moment for this to register on my face as I had completely forgotten and was just not prepared for it. She then asked me a series of questions about the things I had written and I answered them knowing what was coming next. She then started to talk about my post on the weekend with Neha and told me that she was excited to revisit all that happened that night and as to how it has changed our friendship. She then finally broached the topic I was dreading.

Neha : I read that you also mentioned abt the kiss that we shared. Do you remember it ?

I didn't reply

Neha : I remember it too. It was wonderful and I have not felt so much rush of power ever since.
She then placed her hand over mine and asked  "Will you want to do it again Pooja and this time be involved in all the fun. Will you submit to me Pooja ?" I was hesitating in my response and Neha sensed it. She continued " I know you have conflicted feelings but dont worry it will be all fine" She then hugged me. I knew then and there that my goose was cooked. She then said we will meet over the weekend at my place for all the fun. I then gathered some of my thoughts and said " Neha , I cannot promise anything as this involves Adi as well whom I love very much and wont do anything to hurt him." Neha laughed and said " Forget about Adi. He would love to get in my pants now. I can see it on his face now " I still said " I will check with Adi before saying anything"

That night I narrated to Adi about what had hapd and asked him about what he thinks. At first he replied that he trusted me and would do whatever I say. However that was not the response I wanted to hear and asked him what he really thinks about this. He then explained that he is in awe of Neha. The side of her that he never knew existed has him scared as she sometimes doesn't realize what she was doing. He then narrated a couple of incidents that reinforced his point and I agreed with Adi that limits is something that Neha doesn't have. Then I asked Adi if he really liked Neha and asked him to answer truthfully. He said he is fascinated and tried to explain that when Neha dominates him he feels embarrassed but at the same time his head starts to swim and he has all that sexual energy that oozes from within. All this talk made me heavy and I asked Adi to have sex with me and that we will decide on this latter. We started to make love but my mind was elsewhere. I just couldn't get Neha out of my head and finally as I orgasmed it was Neha who was on my mind.

By now I had made up my mind and I called Neha the next day to confirm for Saturday. Neha was excited and replied that she cannot wait for Saturday to come.

As it was already Thursday there was not much time left for the appointed hour. I informed Adi about my decision that evening and he just replied " As you wish Pooja".

On Saturday the doorbell rang and around 4 PM. As I opened the door Neha immediately hugged me and walked in.. She saw Adi and before he could do anything she hugged him .. It was a little awkward as Adi was trying to bow down to his knees to kiss her feet as per the ritual.. She then brought her left foot ahead and Adi then proceeded to get down on his knees to kiss her feet as was the ritual. I realized Neha was just wearing a small top with shorts that barely covered her ass. She was wearing black heels that were atleast 4 inches and had black nail paint on her feet and hands. As Adi started to rise from his ritual I saw Neha's eyes looking at me . She then extended her right foot and her eyes moved down as if instructing me to do what came next.

I finally decided that there was no going back and went down on my knees and planted a kiss on her toes.

Neha remarked "That's more like it"

I knew that I was in for a long night.

Neha then asked us to follow her as if she owned the place and went to the living room and sat on the sofa like a queen. She then asked us to strip to our underwear. Adi complied immediately . Sensing my hesitation she yelled  "Now Pooja !!!"

The shrillness in her voice and the command sent a cold shiver down my spine and I immediately started to remove my clothing. As I was down to my bra and panties I stopped

Neha remarked "That bra goes too ". This time I immediately complied.

She then asked us both to kneel in front of her on our knees as dogs. As we settled on our knees she grabbed hairs on both of us from the back of our head and yelled in our faces" Today you both will get a lesson that you will never forget in your life. You have awakened something in me that I never knew existed and I am so happy that I will make you pay for it .Now get busy kissing my feet thanking me for this opportunity !!".

For Adi this was nothing knew and he got going but I hesitated for a moment and that was enough for Neha to give me a slap on my right cheek that stung like anything.. She then said ...."Listen you bitch.. If I see any more hesitation in following my commands you will be very sorry".. Honestly her voice scared my and I also got busy licking her toes.. 

There we were two of us almost prostrating in front of Neha and kissing her toes when she again yanked my head up and lifted her heel so that I could see the bottom of her heels and just said "LICK"

Neha had walked from outside and her heel soles were dirty and I was again conflicted. The hesitation again cost me dearly as Neha grabbed my hair and pushed my head into the sole and started rubbing.. My nose started getting rough and I tried to push away .. This made Neha further angrier.. She again slapped my hard and used her other hand to pry open my mouth and said ..NOW YOU WILL FRENCH KISS MY HEEL SOLE or I will destroy you.. I got scared and complied.. The taste of her heel was revolting and I started to gag.. Even Adi felt disgusted.. She then asked me to stop and said "Now go ahead and kiss Adi with your disgusting mouth".. Adi had just no choice and I planted and peck on his lips.. But Neha insisted and said "NO I want to see tongue to tongue action".. I was resigned and immediatedly complied.. Adi also started to gag as the slime shifted from my mouth to his.. She then ordered us both to go to washroom and clean up.. As I started to get up Neha again yanked my hair and said.. "Till the time I am in the house you are my BITCH and bitches don't walk on two legs..UNDERSTOOD".. I literally scampered away like a puppy :-)

When we came back Neha asked Adi to go into the kitchen and prepare a drink for her.. I waited for my instructions at which Neha pointed the tip of her heel on my left breast nipple and pressed.. It was a painful sensation but I liked it.. Neha could sense it and she became more bold and pressed harder.. I started to close my eyes and started to moan... She then came forward and took both my nipples in her fingers and gave it a squeeze.. I was in heaven now.. She continued for 30 secs and then abruptly went back.. 
I opened my eyes to see her gesture towards her heels and said "Open them with your mouth but remember if your teeth touch my precious feet you will be severely slapped ".. I then got on the task of opening heels with the teeth. It was a cumbersome task and I had to be careful as I didn't want to be punished.. I tried my best and got the right heel off after 5 mins.. She then put her left foot forward and said this time you only have 2 mins.. I started to panic and quickly put the buckle in my mouth.. She then proceeded to count down the two mins and I was able to do it with 10 secs left.. I was very pleased with myself but Neha poured cold water on my accomplishment and she said she felt my teeth on her precious feet.. I swore that didn't happen but who was I to argue.. She then asked me to pick the heels in my mouth and put then in the shoe rack and come back for my punishment.. I obeyed Neha and when I came back she asked me to close my eyes as I wait for my punishment.. 

Meanwhile I saw that she had made Adi lay face up on the floor and was makin him suck her toes.. She had almost 4 toes in his mouth when the order to close my eyes came.. I sat quietly for a couple of mins but then got inquisitive and tried to see what was happening. As soon as I peeked I saw Neha's hand come and slapped my left breast. I howled as it pained like anything and fell backwards.. Neha lunged and again grabbed me by my hair and made me sit up.. She then proceeded to slap my breast 3 more times while keeping hold of my hair.. The pain shot through the roof.. She then screamed.. "YOU inobedient Bitch.. I will fuck the happiness out of your life if disobey me again !!!"

She then pushed my head below and put her big toe in my mouth and said.. "NOW suck on it like a dick !! I obeyed her instantaneously !! She had long nails and as I started to suck I could sense her nail scratching my throat.. I gagged and started to pull back.. Neha realized it and immediately put her other foot on the back of my head to keep me in my place.. I had no choice now.. I sucked it up and tried to do to best of my ability.. After what seemed like an eternity but in reality would have been 4-5 mins...

She then asked me to go to the kitchen and bring her some snacks .. I had already ordered some snacks and only had to heat them.. I came back with some chicken wings, crackers and nuts.. I had to make multiple trips as I could only carry one bowl in mouth at a time. .. I placed them on the table. I started to push the table at which Neha asked Adi to join and do that.. We pushed the centre table into front of Neha and waited.. 

Neha then inspected the snacks and picked a nut and examined it.. She then said.. "We are going to play a game ...I am going to throw these nuts and u dogs need to get them back to me and place them under my feet .. The dog that gets most nuts will be rewarded and needless to say the winner will be punished.. The only rule is that u cannot use anything other than ur mouth to access the nuts.. Ready "

We both nodded.. Neha then picked a cashew and threw it far and it landed under the dining table.. Adi and myself scampered to retrieve it .. I could see that Adi didn't want to be punished as he was genuinely competing against me to win... As we reached the dining table I realized that the nut cannot be accessed directly and I will have to push the chair.. I started to push it using my face and I could hear the laughter from Neha as she must have seen her best friend on her fours behaving like a bitch and would have been thoroughly amused.. I finally reached the nut before Adi and hurried back to Neha's feet. I saw that she was sitting with her feet down and enjoying a piece of wing in her mouth.. I looked expectantly that Neha would raise her feet so that I can place the nut but she stayed put.. I got confused.. Neha saw my predicament and barked.. "What are you waiting for Bitch..Push it under my feet " I then tried to push my tongue under her toes and she digged them in the floor.. I tried again and was able to move an inch of my tongue between the floor and her foot.. I then placed the nut there and wriggled my tongue out.. Neha remarked.. "Not bad bitch.".. She then lifted the foot and the cashew remained stuck between the webbings of the her toes.. She then brought it forward.. I anticipated that she wanted to me to eat it.. I took my tongue out and Neha placed the cashew on it.. She then ordered me to keep the tongue out till she finished the chicken piece.. Finally Neha said just one word..."Swallow".. I complied quickly !!

She then took another nut and repeated the process 4 more times.. The final score was 3-2 in favor of Adi and I had lost.. Neha clapped as Adi brought the last but and did the ritual of placing it under her feet.. Neha then took Adi's face in her hand and said as a reward he gets to kiss her special place one time.. She then got up and turned around and asked Adi to push his face against the clothed ass and place a smooch.. Adi tried his best. She then took a coin from her purse and asked Adi to go to the opposite wall and hold the coin with his nose against the wall. She warned him of the consequences of dropping the coin and I am pretty sure Adi knew he couldn't take that chance.. 

Neha then turned towards me and said "now time of the loser"... .By this time Neha had eaten 3-4 wings and and .. She theen picked up the bones and threw then on the floor and asked me to pick them with my mouth and clean them like a dog.. She said "I want them like a bitch has eaten them down to the bone.. Not a speck of chicken left.." . I picked the first bone and got to work.. Neha then proceeded to insult me by calling me her whore and my leftover licker.. 

This was very humiliating but I also had gone into a headspace I can best describe as a Subspace only.. I was liking her instructions.

To be continued 

I would luv to take reader feedback and see if they want to hear more on this or should I not pursue this .. Please comment !!!

Luv
Pooja

17 comments:

  1. Hi Pooja Ma'am,

    This is an excellent post. First time I have seen your submissive side.

    We definitely like to see this post to be continued and eager to see it.

    I have several questions however would not want to shoot all at once hence just below two questions.

    1) If Neha contacts you in real for this act, would you be interested to go ahead?

    2) Does Neha's husband know that she makes Adi lick her feet/shoes?

    3) When Neha 2 years back made Adi lick her feets in front of you, did you feel excited or aroused? It would have been very sexy, while Adi licking her feet, Neha humiliating you or degrading you.

    We are a newly married couple and after reading your blog, this life style sounds very interesting. If you don't mind can I reach out to you via email so that I can share our thoughts and exchange mind-boggling ideas.

    I want to share one personal issue which I think you could guide. If I get your approval I can send you an email.

    TC, Vishal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can email me !

      Delete
    2. Hello Ma'am ,

      I have sent you email however didn't get your response. You might be busy so just wondering if you get time could you please reply?

      TC, Vishal

      Delete
  2. Wonderful blog. Really want to listen more. Does neha's husband know about this arrangement. If he also slave to his wife?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to know about Neha..yes,i was also thinking what happened after that post..great to know she is also married ..and fiction you wrote is excellent,domination ideas also and the way you write,feels like its happening in front of our eyes..great writing skills..coin holding punishment is great..yes,definitely continue with this post and complete it..great to hear about your submissive ideas..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post Pooja Ma'am... I've been keen reader of your blog past 3 years.... It's so great to hear from u once again...I literally use to check your blog twice- thrice a week... It's good to hear from u once Again....
    Clearly you have a submissive side too....Hope u explore more of it and keep writing.... Waiting for the next part eagerly....

    I myself is in a such type of relationship with my gf....She resembles u alot...She has also been a reader of ur blog....Ever since your Rishabh post ...she has done the same with me....Her fav is dressing up for parties wearing hot dresses and teasing me....I hope u explore the same with Adi...She says it's so erotic how i paint her toes while she wears hot and sexy dress going to girls night out!!...

    Hope you continue writing this awesome Blog!!!

    Regards Ankit & Anannya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I am really happy to read this post. I am a great fan of yours and eagerly want to know about Neha from your past post. I am happy to hear you submit to miss Neha as her slave. If there is any chance of role reversal you being a boss and dominate Adi and Neha for her pay bac make thekm your bitches in coming future it would be awesome as I want to see you as a dominant character than submissive one.

    Eager to read the remaining part. Hope you will continue your blog.

    - RN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well today, I spent the whole day reading your blog, congratulations on the birth of your son, as well as leading the way in the dynamics of a FLR in a country where the men thinks he is in control.
    I do love the way of your writing techniques and shows that you are both educated with a focus on keeping your relationship current and serving what you both need.
    When your hubby got bad grades at his work what additional modifications did you get him to do to improve his corporate personality in the corporate world?
    I know pegging has been mentioned but so far his ass sounds like it is still a Virgin albeit for a finger or so. This is a powerful tool of the power dynamics
    A good method to get him to try is go on all 4’s and get a glove and plenty of KY (lube) and play with his Dick and his ass, Tell him if he cums he will eat his cum.
    Have you set him targets to improve his work grades?
    How did react when your cousin came over?
    Did he get excite when you talk about your old flame,

    How has his Chasity journey been going during and after your pregnancy?

    G

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to know Neha got married. Hope she will pick up where she left, but this time with her husband and then you and Neha can have tag team evening :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did like this post, but it was hard imagining you as a submissive, would rather have you as a dominant dominating / disciplining Adi and Neha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow amazing post. I enjoyed a lot reading this post mam. I want to know one thing does Adi still worship your feet and take blessing from you in the morning as per Indian ritual? Are you still continuing that ritual? Thanks for the post keep posting more mam.
    - Vikky

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like you both became bitches to Goddess Neha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I stumbled on your blog and in head over heels in love with you.. the way you write I feel as if I am there living every moment.. I am in a loveless marriage where I know my husband is into FLR but has never made me a part of it..I made few efforts but it seems he is a different person in life vs in his fantasy world..when I try to dominate our sex life he shuns me down..he dominates in the house but I have caught him so many times watching FLR PORN..he doesn't want me to be a part of his world..almost 12 years of being married..dry sexlife.. I don't know what to do..I have a feeling that you can help me.. you can teach me what he wants and what I can do to be a part of his secret life...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mam please please please continue posting once in a while even if its same old things but we really miss you…..

    ReplyDelete
  13. After reading your blog Maam one thing i learnt is never mix work with sex life… thats why u r succeeding in your career… nd i am reading ur blog in offc.
    I hv become huge fan of urs who is doing so much for your married life to be success and exciting…
    Keep posting i promyi will read after work…
    R/ Manu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing post mam eagerly waiting for remaining part hoping for some role reversal between you and neha in remaining part of fictional desires of yours..keep posting enjoyed a lot

    ReplyDelete