Monday 23 February 2015

I AM BACK !!!

The first post of 2015  !!!

Had never thought that it would take me so much time to get back to blogging !!

I had planned to take a week's break after the vacation and then the week just got extended and I procrastinated after that. It seems that after a while you miss that connection and get busy with other stuff and so even when you have time you delay the inevitable. 

Not Anymore !!!

I plan to be regular on my blog and my fellow readers. (Well its not that I was missed that much ..Only a couple of loyal readers inquired :-)) 

First things first... Adi is fine and our relationship has now settled into a rhythm barring some minor hiccups here and there..We have settled into a nice routine where I am slowly and steadily increasing Adi's day to day work responsibilities. With more work at office I am coming home late almost on a daily basis and Adi is taking over more cooking at night as the maid is not around for evening meals by the time we both come back. 

Weekends are more fun with me having some playtime with Adi and we have devised some new ones that keep us both sexually charged.. Of course I get the relief almost every other day with Adi and his mouth better and making best friends with my pussy. Adi has been on rationed orgasms since our anniversary and I have devised a simple method for that. 

I told Adi that from now on he has to earn his orgasms but since we don't have a mechanism in place I am leaving it to luck. He was confused and then I explained that we will be using dice to come up with his orgasm schedule. I told that number he got on the dice is the number of days between his orgasms. He was initially relieved and thought at max he would have to go 6 days before he cums but then I poured ice water on his relief by informing him that I would be using 2 dices instead of one.
Also I explained that as it happens in real life if he throws 2 sixes he will have to throw again and that his next throw will be added to 12 to get the number of days. Now I could see some concern on his face but I assured him that this was all right and necessary. 

So on his first throw on 12/11 he  got a 8 which was close to his maximum abstinence till then. Meanwhile I had no such limitations so I used Adi's tongue to get my share of orgasms. A couple of times I asked Adi to enter me but warned him not to come. He couldn't go more than a 2-3 minutes and so I had to fall back on his tongue. On 12/19  I could see Adi excited about what was to come. I teased him the whole day by sending remarks like  " I am going to fuck ur brains out Adi and then you will beg me for release " . I sent him photo of my panties and I knew Adi was frustrated beyond belief and all the teasing was making me horny as well.. As it was a Friday I knew I will be able to get home early. I came back before Adi, had a nice bath and changed into my sexy red robe. 

When Adi got home he was surprised to find me home and even more surprised to find me in my robe sitting in the living room on our couch. As he began to sit down I ordered him to go upstairs and have bath and then come down. When Adi entered the bathroom I brought out my purple panties and laid them on the bed and removed his underwear. I then came back to the living room and started reading a book. After a while Adi came out wearing shorts and a T-Shirt with a sheepish grin on his face. I asked him kneel in front of the couch. As he knelt I inquired if he got my present and he replied " Yes Ma'am". I then told him that today we will be ordering pizza so we don't have to cook, I then asked as to what was so special about today and he started to turn red and then said " Today is my turn". I teased him " Turn for what  ?".  He was now feeling shy to admit so I teased him more. I started to talk dirty to him and then I grabbed his hair and yanked them back and got in his face and told him "Today I am going to FUCK you ADI that is what is going to happen TODAY but before any of that happens let me get this straight that you need to earn ur fucking and ur time starts now. Between now and 12 PM if you are able to satisfy me I will decide if you get ur orgasm or not " I then let go of his hair and barked " Now get ur clothes off and don't wear them till I ask you too . You need to be in ur panties while you please me. " Adi quickly rose and removed his Shirt and Shorts and folded them. I then thrust my feet forward and Adi immediately understood what needs to be done and got busy massaging them and kissing them. He spent a good 30 minutes there when I abruptly rose and asked him to take care of the pizza while I watched the TV. He ordered the pizza from Dominos while I lay on the bed relaxing. I then asked Adi that now he has 30 minutes to bring me to an orgasm with his tongue. If the Pizza comes before he can forget about his gratification today. Adi quickly dived between my legs guzzling my thighs with sweet warm kisses and I knew that it won't be difficult for him to beat the clock today. I was anyway super horny and in no time Adi had me in throes of pleasure . He quickly lapped up the juices as I lay in a daze. After we had the pizza I asked Adi to come to bed and we started to watch TV with me in his arms playing with his chest hair. I knew the anticipation was building in Adi's mind and as the clock turned 12 I switched off the TV and sat up and removed my robe. I was not wearing a bra so my breasts just hung out like ripe mangoes and I instructed Adi to suck them. As he got busy pleasuring my boobs I started to nibble on Adi's ear telling him what was to come . I could see his erection bulging out of the panties that were a size to small for him. I asked him to remove the panties as I lay down. I then opened my legs and Adi understood the cue and entered me. As we slowly picked up the rhythm I could see that Adi won't last long so I asked him to pull out. He was confused but complied. After a couple mins of cooling we started again. I told Adi to go slow and warned him that he shouldn't come before me. Adi then started a slow fuck that was AMAZING !!! It got me super hot again in not time, I asked him to go faster and faster and he then really started to give me some. Finally when I knew he was close to coming I pinched his nipples hard which sent him over the edge and he CAME and CAME !!
It was huge load soon it started to drip out of my pussy . I ordered Adi to bring some towels quickly. It was by far the largest load Adi had ejaculated . As we recovered from our post orgasmic bliss we lay in each other's arms I asked Adi as to how it was and he looked into my eyes and said "MIND BLOWING". As I saw Adi relaxing and feeling the bliss it made me very happy but at the same time triggered the domme switch in me. I quickly remarked " I don't think I have received a proper thanks for that". Adi was confused for a moment but then recovered  and quickly got up and started to kiss my feet. I told Adi that as a punishment he needs to keep massaging my feet till I sleep.  

Next Morning as we got up I asked Adi to bring the dice. He threw a 10 and I saw a smirk on his face. I knew I needed to do something to remove that. 

In my next post I will details Adi's remaining orgasms (or ruined orgasms) till now 

Till Later
Pooja


16 comments:

  1. Hello Pooja,
    It is great to hear from you again. I perfectly understand how easy it is to drop out ot the routine of blogging as I am over a month behind on mine. I greatly appreciate the time and effort that you put in to sharing your erotic experiences with us, your appreciative readers.
    It sounds like the benefits of orgasm control are being realized by both of you. Mind blowing orgasms are certainly worth the wait!
    I am looking forward to hearing about your use of ruined orgasms. My wife has not done that intentionally and I have only had them accidentally when I could not control myself when I did not have permission to orgasm yet. My wife actually thinks that is quite fun to make me lose control and come when I don't want to yet.
    Thanks again for being with us in your blog.
    mrbill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MrBill

      Thanks for taking the time out and sharing ur comments. Yes, Orgasms are a treat that the husband should earn but all the problem with him being chaste is that I too get deprived of his cock. Although I love his tongue it still cannot measure up to the real inter-course . Any ideas ???
      Will share the ruined orgasm post soon

      Till Later
      Luv Pooja

      Delete
  2. Good to see you after a long period. Denial of orgasm is very powerful tool. He can do whatever you tell him to do. Do you have a punishment session once a week? I guess it is mandatory as it sends him a direct message that u r the boss. Could you elaborate what implement you use for punishment? Do you have whip? Its sound is very scary and could make him weak in his knees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I don't have a schedule for a punishment session but I have my means to put him back in his place. For punishments I limit the physical pain to slapping only. He has to do more humiliating things like corner time with my worn panties in his mouth or writing lines that make him realize who is the boss at home

      Please do mark ur posts with some initials so that I can understand who is posting

      Till Later
      Pooja

      Delete
  3. Hi Pooja
    Nice to see you back. Now that Adi is taking on more house work will you have him wear a maids uniform including apron, skirt, bra and blouse? Why not tweak the dice results? My wife pegs me on even numbers, odd numbers mean figging and only prime numbers can give me an orgasm. More fun for her and waiting for me.
    George


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi George
      Thanks for the comment but cross dressing doesn't do much for me. Adi does wear my panties and on occasion my heels but thats it. I haven't pegged Adi yet and have no idea what is figging. I usually decide on the moment what kinda orgasm Adi has. Keep him guessing

      Till Later
      Luv Pooja

      Delete
  4. Welcome back.

    i see you make Adi kiss your feet. Do you have him lick em too? Wondering if foot worship is something he likes or you enforce (or maybe a bit of both). Maybe a no-face pic of Adi kissing your feet (lips or tongue to toes kind of photo) would be a good header for the blog. More photos without revealing identities would bring you more readers (i hope).

    One reason i didn't see your blog earlier was due to the lack of the word femdom on it. However i am glad i did click on one of the links on another blog.

    One piece of advice, you may want to put your content under adult warning else your blog may be deleted.

    Keep writing. Please!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Till now I have limited the foot worship to kissing and sucking on my toes. I am pretty sure licking my soles will soon happen. I don't think Adi enjoys kissing my feet but I sure do like him there beneath my feet. it gives me a power rush to see him humiliating himself to keep me happy.
      Pics are a little personal and against the law to post in my country and I dont have any hassles in that regard. Maybe some vanilla pics might find the way into this blog. MAYBE !!!
      Yes, I did heed to ur advice to make this blog under adult warning. Thanks for that
      Please do mark ur posts with some initials so that I can understand who is posting
      Till Later
      Luv Pooja

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your reply. You may consider foot licking as a precondition to an orgasm. Then the choice is is much easier to make and wires the brain to like the act.

      Regarding pics, I understand and it is entirely your choice. I didn't really mean you post pics of yourself or Adi but a blog with pic (not pasted from all over the net) get more views. For example a photo of the footwear he gifted a punishment paddle or any act of subservience without anything explicit or headshots usually is the way to go. That said, you shouldn't post if you aren't comfortable. Remember audio or captions are also other options to consider if you choose.

      I'd love a post from you on how you discipline your husband. I am sure that is hard to do and hard for him to accept. Does he protest ; do you ignore the protests ; what kind of punishments do you prefer and how to you extract the most value from it to reinforce the message as FLR is not only sexual in nature.

      Would love you to continue writing.

      Last piece of tech advice for you - look at google analytics. Integrate it with your blog and find out what content gets the maximum views. Then you'll know about the lurkers who don't comment but still visit your blog.
      ==R==

      Delete
  5. Hi Pooja,

    One suggestion, just google for bojana balkan brat. They r real life couple into FLR. If you see there videos, pics, u will get hell lot of ideas to implement.she is a natural dominant exactly like you. Hope you will do some interesting stuff this weekend and share us ur experience. Keep writing and take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too extreme for my taste. But thanks for pointing them out

      Delete
  6. Good to see you back mam...nice way of controlling the orgasms..this is much better way ..i liked the way you did and what all you did on that day as explained in this post..yes there is a big big load after you control the orgasms and more pleasure too..so i would say great going.
    and good to hear that evrything is fine.
    thanks,keep updating..waiting for more.would like to know about those ruined orgasms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello madam,

    No updates since last one month, Is everything fine at ur end?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you are too busy these days
    But when ever I wanted to read your block I used keyword role reversal marriage In India or wife led relationship in India , your blog is moved to second page because of lack of article ,so please post regularly to keep it top as it deserves best rating.
    I was reading your blog on ritual why don't you ask Adi to rename himself as Adi Pooja or Adi P .
    Like traditional wife's have husband names as Last name . Modern Husband should have wife name as last name .your family name should be adi 's family name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for ur comment. I liked ur idea of Adi taking my name but unfortunately I don't think our society is ready just yet to accept that. Moreover it will place us in a situation where we have to explain to the world why we did this for which I have no easy answer. Any ideas ??

      Please do mark ur posts with some initials so that I can understand who is posting

      Till Later
      Luv Pooja

      Delete