Monday 20 October 2014

Maid Problem

In India the ones familiar with our culture will know that without a maid life is impossible. Especially in Delhi for working couples who rely on these maids to take care of cleaning the house , utensils & cooking the food for the day. Now normally these maids visit early in the morning and as I am not a morning person , I have instructed Adi to supervise the maids. So every morning at 6 AM he wakes up and goes through the chores of segregating the laundry , what maid needs to wash that day, what dish needs to be prepared for lunch, packing the lunch boxes, updating the grocery list. Now all these chores take around 1 to 1.5 hrs and as both the maid and Adi go through them I blissfully sleep in the bed. Around 7:30 AM Adi will prepare tea and bring to me wake me up. Even on days when I wake up earlier than usual I will rarely get out of bed to go to kitchen to help. Rather I laze around and normally instruct Adi to bring the newspaper or watch some TV or browse the phone. Now all this very different from a typical household where the reverse is true.

So although explicitly we have never shared the FLR dynamic but I think implicitly the maid knew who is in charge and who calls the shots.

This all changed today. I woke up earlier than usual today and had an urge to pee. As I entered the washroom I found that the toilet bowl was dirty. Yesterday being Sunday it was Adi's responsibility to clean the washroom but I guess he had forgotten. It was so dirty that it was unusable. Normally I would have walked to the other room to use that room's washroom and maybe punish Adi later as we had company in form of our maid but I don't know what hapd today (maybe it was Monday blues) , I immediately shouted " Adi , come here !!" . Adi came running from the kitchen with a worried look on his face. I pointed towards the toilet bowl and again yelled " WHAT IS THIS ADI, WHY IS THIS NOT CLEAN". Adi started to apologize saying he forgot and said that he will get it to ASAP. I was having one of those days where I was in no mood to forgive and I continued yelling" THIS IS SUCH A SIMPLE TASK AND YOUR EXCUSE IS YOU FORGOT TO DO IT. FROM NOW ON YOU NEED TO TREAT THIS LIKE A QUEEN'S THRONE AND NEXT TIME YOU MISS I WILL MAKE YOU CLEAN IT WITH YOU TONGUE  AND WILL USE YOU AS MY TOILET!!"  I then closed the door to washroom and instructed Adi to get into the bathtub and lie down. I then stood over him. Now I have peed on him in past but always on his stomach , balls and cock. But today I faced towards his mouth and instructed him " OPEN YOUR MOUTH" . I then let go. Some of the pee at first landed in his eyes and he instinctively closed them. I then made a better aim and started to shoot towards his mouth. He started to gag at which I shouted "SWALLOW". He then did best of what he could. As this was the first pee of the morning there was a lot of it and Adi tried his best.
When I finished I grabbed his hair and yanked him and used his tongue has a tissue on my pussy to clean what was remaining. I then got out of the tub cleaned my hands and went back to bed. Adi started to take a shower.

As I lay in the bed I realized about the maid and what all she might have heard. I then went to the kitchen and saw her cooking something. I asked her and she replied without a glance "Aloo Gobhi".
Hearing this my temper flared again and I yelled " ADI , GET HERE NOW " . Adi came running . He had just gotten out of his bath and knew the kind of mood I was in so came with his towel wrapped around him . Without a second thought I teared into him " WHAT IS THIS ADI. YOU KNOW I HATE GOBHI. WE HAD THIS LAST WEEK AND YOU ARE COOKING IT AGAIN."

If the maid hadn't heard what hapd inside she now had a first row view to the dressing down Adi was getting today morning.

Adi replied with a whimper " I am sorry POOJA"

I continued " SO YOU ARE AGAIN SORRY. MAYBE IT IS HIGH TIME YOU HAVE BEEN PUNISHED RIGHTLY. WAIT TILL EVENING AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT AFTER TODAY YOU WILL RESENT ALOO GOBHI FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE"

I then stormed out of the kitchen.

The cat was out of the bag and I think now the maid has a clear idea who wears the pants in our relationship. I still have to punish Adi tonight and am still thinking of ways to make sure he learns a proper lesson.

Will update more about the same later

Luv
Pooja

8 comments:

  1. Lovely post. But I have one question. You say you peed on your husband in the tub. But -- here is the question -- how did you manage not to get some pee on you?

    You say that you went straight to bed afterward. Which means that no pee managed to splatter on your feet or legs at all. I imagine that when you peed on your husband, you too were in the tub with him, but standing (while he was lying down).

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct . There was some splash but as I was standing away from Adi there were only droplets that fell on my PJs. Not enough that it warranted a shower but I did remove my PJs before going to bed.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply. All the best.

      Delete
  2. wow..lovely post once again..liked the way you peed,..i as i had replied in earlier post that i like it, this time it was good way of punishing of not cleaning the washroom.and yes please share about this peeing experiencing as the reader in the above comment asked...

    waiting for more..keep updating and sharing.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like he got what he deserved.. Thanks for the update...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you are now dominating Adi on more than just weekend day. I take it your relationship has evolved?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check my latest post and you will see how things are progressing !!

      Delete
  5. Pooja,
    I know that Adi made a mistake and he deserved punishment but it was not proper to punish in the presence of maid. That, I think, is your mistake and there is no one to punish you.
    Adi must love you a lot to undergo all this without complaining because even in a traditional household, a typical Indian wife shall not tolerate such comments in presence of the maid.
    Have you any idea that the maid must have gossiped with the ladies in your neighbourhood and poor Adi will become a laughing stock.
    I am a submissive husband and there are many idiosyncrasies that my wife is fond of and I love her for that but , in the 6 years of our marriage, she has never degraded me in presence of anyone.
    The best punishment would have been to remove the maid and ask Adi to do all household work.
    wishing the very best to both of you and our ( not only yours but our ) life style.
    Luv & regards
    Monu

    ReplyDelete